Nute burn or a deficiency?

Txrebeldawg

I need some opinions as to what's going on with my plant. I'm not sure if this is nute burn or possibly a deficiency????

PXL_20210131_175603698.jpg

You need to give us more info.

Light and distance?
Media or substrate?
Temps and RH?
Nutrients used and how much?
Watering habits?
Stage of development?

Shooting from the hip, it appears as a K def (Potassium). K def manifest as burning leaf margins and light/white spots on leaves (chlorosis).

It's pretty close to the tip so it could be confused with over fert. However the leave's tips don't appear too fried. If it was over fert, only the tips will scorch; not the margins as well.

Have you added a Cal supplement? I have been hearing too much Cal can lock out the K and too much K can lock out Cal. You don't seem to have a Cal def, so i ask about the potential for over doing a Cal supplement.

You need to give us more info.

Light and distance?
Media or substrate?
Temps and RH?
Nutrients used and how much?
Watering habits?
Stage of development?

Shooting from the hip, it appears as a K def (Potassium). K def manifest as burning leaf margins and light/white spots on leaves (chlorosis).

It's pretty close to the tip so it could be confused with over fert. However the leave's tips don't appear too fried. If it was over fert, only the tips will scorch; not the margins as well.

Have you added a Cal supplement? I have been hearing too much Cal can lock out the K and too much K can lock out Cal. You don't seem to have a Cal def, so i ask about the potential for over doing a Cal supplement.
Parfactworks RA1000 FULL SPEC @18"ABOVE. (12/12)
5 GAL. DWC
TPS BASE NUTES @ 7.5 ML. PER GAL.
.25ML SUPERTHRIVE
5ML. PER GAL. PURPINATOR
2 ML. HYDROGUARD PER. GAL.
75° ROOM TEMP
48% HUMIDITY
NO CAL-MAG USED FOR A FEW WEEKS
PH- 6.0~

Back
Top Bottom