Nute Burn or Deficiency?

I just watered, with a gallon of water - with 2 tbsp of Big Bloom and 1 tbsp of Grow Big and 1 tbsp of Black Strap Molasses - and my run-off PH is about 5 and my soil PH is about 7.14.

I bet my next pay check it was the molasses. Made the same mistake myself. Should be 1 tsp at their young age.

I bet it's all his water. By saying it's an 8 something pH tells me that there is pH issues right off the bat. Use distilled for a few weeks and don't pH at all when just watering and pH your nute mixes. Bet all of this will slowly fix itself with a different water source.

I just watered, with a gallon of water - with 2 tbsp of Big Bloom and 1 tbsp of Grow Big and 1 tbsp of Black Strap Molasses - and my run-off PH is about 5 and my soil PH is about 7.14.

Hello ChompskyGnome, I don't know what week you are in, or if you are trying for less than what FF recommend...I did notice that you are using tablespoons, where it calls for teaspoons, depending on the week you are in that could make a defference... not sure if the molasses helps or adds to the problem....
I use FF happy frog, and mix it with regular potting soil, 50 / 50....with perlite and vermiculite....I start out at 1/2 what they call for till around week 6, then go by what they recommend and haven't had a problem that way....

Hope that you get it figured out....

Happy growing...

Back
Top Bottom