Nute Burn? What Do You Think ?

captainkirk

It is just at the bud sites , all other plants are ok I might add this plant is one of five that i had to take over from another grower and the soil mix is miracle grow potting soil , not my choice ,,,,,,but what the heck people do use it with sucess (i think)
DSC029682.JPG

Hey mate, Yeah it looks like the beggings of nute burn.. Or how close is your light from plants top??
Flushing maybe in order, if youve added or have a nute rich soil.. They dont really need much nutes for the first few weeks, and after they start to gain in size then maybe a quart strength dose of N,P,K fertilisr with some Seaweed extract.. This should hopefully help keep her going without causing any further damage..
Its always good to know exactly whats in your soil, as some mixes are TOO HOT for seedlings, meaning it has more nutrients than what seedlings may need.. A good HUMUS soil is perfect, it has organic nutes that break down over time for your plant, and even may have some soil - mites!! NOT SPIDER MITES!! Soil mites are good for your soil, even tho i tried wiping em all out at first! They help break down fallen plant material and such, arent really a pest unless you have large quantities you wish to reduce.\
The Fungus Gnats on the other hand, have really gone to town on my plant IMO.. As their larvae are deadly, and its taken me a while to get their numbers down..
So yeah, maybe flush and just give her plain water for a couple days til she hopefully shows signs of recovery.. Hope all goes well for you!
Smokemupm8..

Back
Top Bottom