Nute def 55 days into flower - Pineapple chunk

jassa

So any idea what this could be?

nutedef.jpg

im growing in soil with 3 plants, my 2 blue cheese only has a small amount of yellowing witch is fine when only 2 weeks left, but my pineapple chunk has almost every leaf looking like the one in the picture.
MOre PK?

Leaf is a lil bit harder then a fresh green one but not crispy at all.
:Namaste:

Looks like a severe magnesium deficiency. You adding cal/mag to your nutes? You didn't say how far into flower you are, but close to week 6 is when your plant will naturally yellow because it's using up its own reserves.

Looks like a severe magnesium deficiency. You adding cal/mag to your nutes? You didn't say how far into flower you are, but close to week 6 is when your plant will naturally yellow because it's using up its own reserves.

55days since pistil :)

Im using organic nutes that should have cal/mag in em Oldtimers organic.
I have chemical Cal/mag but really wanna go all organic on this one :/

If you're around 8 weeks since pistils it could just be natural. I would check the label to see if it contains cal/mag, but if it went this long without any deficiencies I would chock it up to nature. You just a week or two away from harvest? I have a pineapple chunk in veg now so it'll be nice to see what to expect

Just back off the nutrients and let them swell. It looks like lockout from nutrient buildup.

It shouldnt matter at 55 days in you wont be able to correct that before harvest. Better to give little food and end up with a clean burning white ash smoke.

Do you have a pic of the whole flowering plant to post?

Just back off the nutrients and let them swell. It looks like lockout from nutrient buildup.

It shouldnt matter at 55 days in you wont be able to correct that before harvest. Better to give little food and end up with a clean burning white ash smoke.

Do you have a pic of the whole flowering plant to post?

Yeah thats i what i thought to, gonna give em 10 weeks so only 15 days left. Only water, see if it get worse.

Just follow my link and theres picture updates every week =)

If you're around 8 weeks since pistils it could just be natural. I would check the label to see if it contains cal/mag, but if it went this long without any deficiencies I would chock it up to nature. You just a week or two away from harvest? I have a pineapple chunk in veg now so it'll be nice to see what to expect

Thx man, yeah u could checkout my grow to see what awaits you ;)

Back
Top Bottom