Nute PPM question

PlastekShark

Hi all!

I'm currently growing Super Auto Lemon Haze and Gorilla Glue Auto in a Coco/Soil/Perlite mix. (60/20/20) Don't ask why I mixed it like this...I had no clue what I was doing to be honest. lol.

The lemon haze has entered flowering and I've been reading that PPM should be much higher than where I'm at now. Currently reading 437 PPM. Using 3ml CalMag, 4ml GH Micro, and 8ml GH Bloom per gallon of distilled water. PH of 6.1 Should I increase one or all of these nutrients to achieve a higher PPM? If so, what range should I be looking for?

Thanks! :thanks:

I'm using the same nutes. When mine was at this stage of flower. I also added Florilious and Bud Factor X which brought my PPM up to about 650. My calmag was at 7ml because I was in 100% coco

Hmm, I'll have to look into those. :thanks:

I might bump up the bloom to 9ml as well, and see how they do.

I never go by ppm

What's yer water ppm??

I go by what the girls are needing
I'll go half strength GH Flora Trio based on the time in veg or flower, add some additives, again based on where they are

I'll take a ppm test for testing if my girls are drinking nutes in DWC, not for how much nutes they got, cuz I already know that

My ppm, or like stunned said, will be different than yers just based on the nutes and/or additives

Make sense

I never go by ppm

What's yer water ppm??

I go by what the girls are needing
I'll go half strength GH Flora Trio based on the time in veg or flower, add some additives, again based on where they are

I'll take a ppm test for testing if my girls are drinking nutes in DWC, not for how much nutes they got, cuz I already know that

My ppm, or like stunned said, will be different than yers just based on the nutes and/or additives

Make sense

Ok, I was just curious as I've read posts with people saying to have PPM close to 1000 when flowering.

The girls seem happy as of right now. I'll just let them keep doing their thing. :)

Once you get more knowledgeable to what the plants are asking for, then try other things

But simple is better most the time

I only use 2 or 3 additives and have great results

Because others are dosent mean you should

Everyone results vary based on Bunches of factors

Grow, learn, be happy and grow again

Back
Top Bottom