Nute problem?

Gibsonk4h

I need help identifying the problem. I feel that it could be either magnesium def, or phosphorus but really not sure. This is my first grow and first problem. I have checked the ph, and have flushed the soil, and have been using foxfarm tiger bloom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2012-10-28_12-42-02_662.jpg

Yea, it has a rather high phosphorus content, but if you feel something else would be more sufficient im open to anything to get my plant back to good health

If you're following the Fox Farm feeding schedule you'll need Grow Big as well as Big Bloom. They don't advise you to use only the Tiger Bloom.

Their nutrients are basically like a three part, similar to a Grow-Micro-Bloom formula. Big Bloom being the Micro.

You typically always use Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom when your flowering, and some weeks you use Grow Big as well.

Hi mate, How are ya??
Dont go getting all crazy about it mate.. My girl Cindy had a decent Phos/Potass Defic. and i guess she still does a little. My girls been in flower 55 days now, and has had minor Phos prob along the way and she has some decent buds still. Just give your plant a decent organic fertiliser containing a bit more P&K and over a few days it should start to slow..
You can flush, but if its only just starting as yours appears, id just add a little more and just wait a few days mate buds will be ok:) Heres a pic of my bud with all her damage!!
2012-10-22_19_42_47.jpg
Good luck mate.. SMOKEMUP

Wow those are some massive girls you got there! Thanks for the info and support, my plants have been doing better and I can't wait to improve on my next grow

Back
Top Bottom