Nute problems Blueberry 420

Also what did u think about the black to brownish dots nute burn, calcium, or idk even light burn. I just have to make sure it isn't leaf septoria because I cloned off of her. If more pics r needed let me know thanks every one

Also sorry for slow responce time no internet where I live so all this is done from a 50 dollar smart phone that occasionally gets a signal fml

No worrys buddy and yes the droopy i think is over watered you never know the genetics might be seseptibal to over watering. I am also saying this because I'm using foxfarm soil. I water every 5 days because of my learning curve and one of my plants curled. there are many varieties that say oh " light on the nutes" "do 20/4 for best results" I'm sure that the odd one can be seseptibal to over watering and nute burn/ genetics. like the military ether break um or leave right?
And the black spots, no clue bud I haven't seen anything like that yet. I would ask an elder or go to the pests and problems. go though some of those and see what you find. I know internet is bad for ya right now but that's all I got. I am still new at this but i got a lot research under my belt.

Luckily I don't have any insect probs cause i keep my grow conditions very sterile and clean plus no signs of them on any other of the plants I'm thinking the black / brown might just be another random nute issue or even nute burn starting to come back a bit cause it's starting to look a bit brown and feel a little crispy and dry I just wanted to make sure it wasn't mold but it shouldn't be possible cause the humity is at 35 little to low actually lol and deff to low for mold but thanks man apreciate the help

Hiya!
There appears to be some Magnesium deficiency. This need is very typical in a fast growing plant like cannabis. You can provide immediately treatment without overwatering. Mix 2 teaspoons of Epsom salt to a quart of water, and spray both sides of your leaves. Some of the worst damage will not clear up, and you will probably eventually lose those leaves. But the plant will recover.
:green_heart:

Hello felipeblu what pic are you referring to the big dark green plant that looks over watered, also to note I check the first inch and a half of top soil before I water that's why i thought it was odd it was droopy cause I always make sure it dry. Also what do u think about the first 2 pics I posted with color changing leaf and the 2 with the k deficit/ possible nute burn ?

Wtf are the black spots? And what is going on with the leaf that's changing colors? The first pic I think is k toxicity. Feedback anyone? All pic are from diff plants except the one with black looking spots is the one I thought had k toxicity on older growth that has dissapered on new growth after I had flushed

These leaves

Magnesium deficiency can cause that weird leaf color change and black/ brown spots ? I've never seen that leaf color change i thought it was kinda cool but freaked me out lol thanks for feed back

I meant k deficiency cause of the burning and all the spot along the edging that was crispy and dry to touch. And plus was having the classic internodal stretching from k deficit

And I feed them earth juice veg stage but again I was shocked cause I don't ever over feed but this strain seems to be hyper sensitive.

I meant k deficiency cause of the burning and all the spot along the edging that was crispy and dry to touch. And plus was having the classic internodal stretching from k deficit

Ah, that’s what I thought! Yes, there is also some K def. Can you get some ProteKt or Armor Si?

This is magnesium and potassium deficiency right it was taken from older big fan leaves? New growth just looks a bit pale whitch is prolly due to these too problems exacerbating the situation? Tried to take leave from stage by stage through the problem to show what I've been looking progress slowly. all three leaves from same plant middle fan leaves

Attachments

• 20190202_133430.jpg
    20190202_133430.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom