Nutes' 4 Pot DWC LED Undercover Grow: THC Bomb, Sherbert, Oregon Lemons

DeezNutes

Hello folks,
I have a dwc with LED and carbon filters contained in a storage cabinet. I am growing two thc bombs one sherbert and one Oregon lemons.

I am using three pc fans the one for my filter is matched to the flow rate of the filter so 200cfm. And the other two are silent type fans for circulation. My reds is a thick pipe cut down and wrapped in foil tape. It's summer so my box tends to run 80 degrees and the res. Is about 69-74 degrees. I am using rock nutrients and hydrogaurd. My res is about half a gallon. We will see if this works.

The box is light proof and emits no smells. It is also very quiet, you hear the bubbles popping like a fish tank. This creates a slight hum when combined with the ma-600 pump. We will be using it as a tv stand in the living room

Now onto pictures. Excuse the mess got ahead of myself and took pics before I cleaned up.

Yes I am a turbo nerd those are gundam and probably rc and magic stuff in the background. Btw I am not a vegan just some stickers a friend put on my desk

My first build so it's still a work in progress, But I am two weeks in and the girls are doing great.

Ok folks another update. Temps have been a little higher due to some hot days, but nothing turning the fans up and a cup of ice in the box didn't fix. And now onto the pictures. I have been keeping a grow journal with more detailed notes on feeding schedules and daily temps and what not.

First up we have the sherbert

IMG_235225.JPG

Next we have the two thc bombs they are getting a lot of new growth

IMG_235526.JPG

IMG_235628.JPG

And now mrs. Oregon lemons. She is getting what seems to be less light then the rest but is still going strong. I tied her up To get more light. Her roots look great
IMG_235826.JPG

I have also started working on a small peltier cooling setup to be placed discreetly behind the box. I am just not sure if I should focus on cooling the grow room or the res. Any thoughts Or suggestions would be welcomed. Its still a learning process filled with many late night forum searches. Also they seem to to drink up about 80mil of nutes a day depending on the temps.
Thanks for the kind words. Stay up! And if you know miss.A tell her I'll be tapping more than land this Friday lol (mtg jokes)

Hello folks,
I have a dwc with LED and carbon filters contained in a storage cabinet. I am growing two thc bombs one sherbert and one Oregon lemons.

I am using three pc fans the one for my filter is matched to the flow rate of the filter so 200cfm. And the other two are silent type fans for circulation. My reds is a thick pipe cut down and wrapped in foil tape. It's summer so my box tends to run 80 degrees and the res. Is about 69-74 degrees. I am using rock nutrients and hydrogaurd. My res is about half a gallon. We will see if this works.

The box is light proof and emits no smells. It is also very quiet, you hear the bubbles popping like a fish tank. This creates a slight hum when combined with the ma-600 pump. We will be using it as a tv stand in the living room

Now onto pictures. Excuse the mess got ahead of myself and took pics before I cleaned up.

Yes I am a turbo nerd those are gundam and probably rc and magic stuff in the background. Btw I am not a vegan just some stickers a friend put on my desk

My first build so it's still a work in progress, But I am two weeks in and the girls are doing great.
cool build you did there very nice and stealthy.... looking great so far !!! how high are you planning on growing them ?

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure the height out. the place I purchased clones from thought they were doing me a favor by sending me some extra big ones. So I think I will have to flower sooner than I would like to. Next time I am going to start from a seed.

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure the height out. the place I purchased clones from thought they were doing me a favor by sending me some extra big ones. So I think I will have to flower sooner than I would like to. Next time I am going to start from a seed.
Haha great stuff man just lst the crap out of them and create as wide as possible flat canopy and you should be able to pull off a good yeild in that space .....and again great build !!!

. From Africa

Haha great stuff man just lst the crap out of them and create as wide as possible flat canopy to fill the scrog and you should be able to pull off a good yeild in that space .....and again great build !!!

. From Africa

Just a fast update. New growth has been fast, also the girls are starting to get bushier.

IMG_236618.JPG

And now a PSA from doctor tobagan mantis

People!!!!! If you are growing with LED please invest in a pair of glasses it's so much better for your eyes I ordered 2pairs and it was 10$. Cheap insurance for the only eyes you get( until you can get yourself some cyborg eyes then all bets are off)
IMG_236425.JPG

What's up people, hope your all having a wonderful day.
The girls are doing great I switched my pots around to help everyone get more light. I also turned my light up to 30% miss. Oregon did not like this and started to get light burn on a few tips. So I turned it back down and everything is back on track.

IMG_239825.JPG

This is after some trimming.

On a side note if your growing organic I would highly recommend utilizing your fan leaves. I like to juice mine or sauté with garlic and butter for tasty snack. They are packed full of nutrients and and when eaten raw you really get some great health bennifits, look it up.
IMG_238023.JPG

On to more photos

IMG_240531.JPG

Oh also forgot to mention the stable has a new home
IMG_240427.JPG

They were near my scorpion tank so it was a little warmer then their new home.
IMG_240628.JPG

This is Larry and curly. They are my feigning death Beatles they don't care about nothing but piggy back rides and good times.

That's it for now

Ok today is the day! Roots are looking great and it's time to flower. we came up with a better solution to use for training.
IMG_241028.JPG

We drilled holes in our res holder and are using flower wire to train the girls down.

IMG_240831.JPG

Ok that's it for now

IMG_241127.JPG

Ok the girls have been in flower for a few days now and I just turned the bloom switch up on my led. Hopefully it won't be to much light I'll find out tonight. So far they have been growing very fast. Just wondering if I should be running running my light at full power, I don't have much room so I have been keeping it on the lowest setting. If any of you green thumbs out their know please post an answer. Ok enough of the words And onto the pictures

IMG_241528.JPG
IMG_241732.JPG
IMG_241635.JPG
IMG_241733.JPG

And a group shot

IMG_241932.JPG

On a side note check out this custom rig made for me with purple lollipop and experimental #13 the color shift is crazy on this guy.

IMG_23731.PNG

Hey guys just some updates

Had some trouble with my fan controller it burnt out twice and wouldn't go full speed. I went to my local frys and picked up a Usb fan and a new controller. Wired up the old fans with a resistor so they spin faster now and are adjustable.
IMG_243025.JPG

But other than that they are growing fast
IMG_243126.JPG
IMG_242925.JPG

And my second rig came in the pictures don't do it justice it's odd and dainty looking really different looking. This one goes from a smoky purple/blue to a pink/purple
IMG_243528.JPG

How much did that one cost you if you don't mind me asking?

So we sent out some glass and he made us two mini banger hangers and a mini Klein and a refined Klein for about 350$ he hooked it up big time and was really pleasant to deal with. He basically charged us whole sale. Not sure if that's standard practice for him but he took care of us big time.

So far adjusting the light has been good. One of the thc bomb is developing slower on the bottom of a bend than it is at the top. That's odd but can also have something to do with the light. Next grow I am going to change a few things.

On to the pics!
IMG_245430.JPG

IMG_245226.JPG

IMG_245130.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom