Nutes? and I've searched....

signman2007

I have searched but still no ground answer so hopefully this route will flower with answers from the best out there.....

First off I have to thank FatJoe, Boss, Moose, Racefan, and anyone else I am forgetting that helped me figure out what was wrong with my plants. I have come to the conclusion that my PH tester has failed me and thus the cause of me not catching the PH/ nutrient lockout problem. I ran down to my local grow center and picked up some Fox Farm Big Bloom, a bottle of PH up and down, and then this little bottle from Sun Leaves that is PH indicator solution with a little test tube. Man I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I go to the grow store!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: The Sun Leaves tester is by far the best ph tester I have ever used be sides a digital. One drop in the test tube and shake thats all....I love it! Well I tested my ph in the res before I changed it and it was way high so I changed water and gave then new nutes checked ph and everything is perfect again, oh I almost forgot I flushed the plants for about 20 minutes with fresh water to clear old nutes out.

Now my question to you guys is can I add this Fox Farm to my res in addition to the Flora-Bloom that is already in there and if so how much? I went online to Fox Farm and they have a chart but its not for using the product as an addition to another product just for using their nutes all out. Also could I make a foilage spray with this Fox Farm by putting a little in the spray bottle?

Sorry for the long post but it is necessary to me for the correct answers so I explain it all out as best as I can with out haveing picture capabilities right now.

SM2007....:grinjoint:

Re: Nutes ? and I've searched....

Man I am amazed right now! I have posted this question in three different places in the forum and no answer yet? Well I managed to get my answer by calling Fox Farm themselves and it turns out that yes you can combine different nutes together this one is definitely not the right one to use in flowering stage with another bloom nute because it has a high N rating and so it will boost the N from my Flora Bloom. They also said I could put maybe 1/4 stregth and see what happens because the FF has the bat guano and earthworm castings in it. So thats what I did so we will see, I'll let you guys know good or bad......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom