nutes and mother plants

Viracocha711

I have two mother plants, one Northern Lights & one The Church...I currently have them on half strength veg mix of GH 3 part, in an ebb and flow system...

My question is what is the best mix of nutes for mothers to ensure the best rooting clones...Or am I getting too detailed and should just feed my mother plants normal veg mix?

Thanks!

Thanks...Do you grow from clones? If so, do you keep your mother plants in soil or hydro? If hydro or even soil, do you feed your mother plants plain water(no nutes) for a week prior to taking cuttings?

The reason I ask is after reading Jorge Cervantes's Grow Bible, he mentions using this practice to reduce the nitrogen in the mother plant which helps clones to root...Increases the probability of rooting.

Ever heard of this?

Thanks...Do you grow from clones? If so, do you keep your mother plants in soil or hydro? If hydro or even soil, do you feed your mother plants plain water(no nutes) for a week prior to taking cuttings?

The reason I ask is after reading Jorge Cervantes's Grow Bible, he mentions using this practice to reduce the nitrogen in the mother plant which helps clones to root...Increases the probability of rooting.

Ever heard of this?

Sounds interesting. I've never removed nutes on my mother's in the past. I'll give it a try next time for sure.

Back
Top Bottom