Nutes at 12/12?

Erk202

OK i have a question....im getin confused....

This is what it is....

Im going into 12/12-flowering starting Mon. 19th. 2009

The plant has been on Veg. 24/0 from seedling for a week now. So basically it will be 2 weeks old starting on the 19th.

Ok now, im using MG soil that has starter nutes but no time release nutes...

And im going to get some MG bloom booster this week.

Now i need to know HOW, WHEN, AND WHAT, to use to feed the plant.

I seen a tut on where u can use 1 gallon juges and mix and stuff but then it got into some other details about some other stuff and it through me way off. So now im confused and fustrated and i just closed out the thread and didnt read the rest of it.

If some one can break it down in basic details only for if you're going into 12/12 early, that would be great. :thanks:

1st off, why are you going 12/12 so soon? For ideal results you should wait for the plant to mature before flowering. As to feeding...dude you need to read. Your asking super beginner questions that have been asked time and time again. To the point of us having a forum that walks a person through the steps. Click on the 1st link in my signature and read. Any and every question you could ever asked is there. then when your done come back and ask questions about what you don't understand.

This is only my 1st grow
I think that maybe your first mistake, 12/12 early is an advanced method.
I would not do it with any strain
that wasn't very high THC and fast/early/high trichrome production.
I've notice the Indicas I have, seem to produce trichromes earlier than my Sativas.

I hate to go against anything Cees says
But
I feel this 12/12 From seed or even 12/12 early works best in hydro with a high THC strain that produces trichromes earlier than most strains.
Why?
Because,
you are running on the edge, max everything for max Fast growth.

If you haven't done the research and got the strain needed,
Then let them mature before you flower.
Your yield and quality will be So Much better.

Oh and keep your N high till they show sex. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom