Nutes for clone please help

Truth Seeker

Hey everybody, I am trying to figure out if the plant food that i have right now is ok to give to my clone, I am growing a White Widow clone and she is 2 weeks old the nutes is 15-30-15. I have read up on some of the nutes FAQ's on here but nothing about this, i was thinking about starting 1/4 strength, so one please help!!!

If you have a TDS meter, keep 250 - 400 PPM nute solution in propagation tray/dome or cloner while rooting. Depends on strain and species really. Indica strains can typically take stronger nutes. Sativa are sensitive from what I've read and experienced. I've only grown sativa dominant hybrids at most, no pure sativas. They take too long to finish and I haven't quite mastered my craft yet.

thanks JJ i did that then the guy at one of the dispensaries said that 15-30-15 is way to much for a baby clone, they advised me to get something like cactus feed, it will do a lot better!!!

@BWC thanks for the info, if i go to Hydro system i will keep this in mind, but i am sorry i forgot to mention that its a soil medium, but thanks again for the info!!! this is my very first grow, so any info is great info for me!!!

No, i bought a clone from a dispensary and to me she is 2 weeks and 3 days old, i dont know her actual genetic age, but she was rooted as a hydro, brought her home and she was planted in soil. i got her at 5 in. tall and now she is at 8 1/2 in. tall today!!!

Dispensary Bought Clones, Oh Ok

@BWC thanks for the info, if i go to Hydro system i will keep this in mind, but i am sorry i forgot to mention that its a soil medium, but thanks again for the info!!! this is my very first grow, so any info is great info for me!!!

My apology. I misunderstood and was thinking these were your cuttings you're rooting. These are clones ready for transplant to soil. My mistake. Yea, still feed lightly because the soil has 1-4 weeks of nutes in it (depending upon pot size and quality of soil).

I use that ratio (15-30-15 or 1-2-1) for flowering. 3-1-2 for veg. They all worked well. I would be interested in a break down of this for feeding also

man this site is cool good job guys on the help! man growing is frustrating some times, but be patient and no rapid changes as may stress the plant too much. your plant will tell u the whole story if u watch it close enuff. too much nuits and the leaves will curl under in a few hours, not enuff and they start to grow yellower in the center veins of the leaf. its hard but find your groove and ride it out:)

Back
Top Bottom