Nutes & pH question help please

Mongbrain0406

Will feeding my seedlings nutes / water at a ph of 7 in coco kill them or be bad for them I know the ph should be between 5.7-6 ph but I only just bought a ph test kit and have been feeding my seedlings water at 7 ph for a little over a week now and I looked at Bunnings today and they were all out of ph down so it might be a couple more days till I get all the things to adjust my ph correctly ... hope they will be all good I’ve noticed the leaves looking a little bit crisp like there less healthy and they are turning more light green from dark green

I’m quite new to all this as well but I’ve done some testing with Lemon juice and white vinegar. As a substation for ph down and I’ve found that it does work in the short run but does not seem to be stable in the long run Or at least this is my experience with it. So I’d just keep an eye on your levels a few times a day.

coco is hydro rules .. ph to 5.8 or close as possible for best results...
only worry about the ph of the feed water. let everything else ride and relax.. :)

I’m quite new to all this as well but I’ve done some testing with Lemon juice and white vinegar. As a substation for ph down and I’ve found that it does work in the short run but does not seem to be stable in the long run Or at least this is my experience with it. So I’d just keep an eye on your levels a few times a day.
Thanks everyone for your help and yeah I just read this went and tested my water again and it was back up to 7 within a day so it doesn’t keep it down for long

Thanks everyone for your help and yeah I just read this went and tested my water again and it was back up to 7 within a day so it doesn’t keep it down for long
only worry about it at feeding, and only mix what you use at one feed.

Back
Top Bottom