Nutes too early

Jtotheroc

420 Member
I recently started flowering on my project plant (1st) and i now that I have messed up. I stopped adding my flora micro and my plant is showing Nitro deficiencies. Is there any way to come back from it other than trying to add nitrogen?? I'm using general hydroponics trio in the range of 450-500 ppm, using 520 total watts from wall of LEDs. Adding a lil bit of hydrogen peroxide to keep algea away in my DWC. Any info would be much appreciated

Attachments

• P_20190907_180328.jpg
    P_20190907_180328.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 119
  • received_359439478341136.jpeg
    received_359439478341136.jpeg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 107
  • received_2381898118714760.jpeg
    received_2381898118714760.jpeg
    869.5 KB · Views: 119
...showing Nitro deficiencies. Is there any way to come back from it other than trying to add nitrogen??

If I understand the question right...
If it is deficient in nitrogen then you do want to add nitrogen. The Micro does contain a fair amount of it.

Stoneotter, Flora micro is the one with high nitrogen and i know I removed it to early from obvious signs ‍♂️. But i was just wondering if there was any thing else i could do other than adding it back in as it's in the 6th week of flower.

Weasel cracker, they say 5.5-6.5 pH for hydro and i used to have it hovering around 5.6-6.0 and everything went great until i stopped with the Flora micro. I just hope it's not too late:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Stoneotter, Flora micro is the one with high nitrogen and i know I removed it to early from obvious signs ‍♂. But i was just wondering if there was any thing else i could do other than adding it back in as it's in the 6th week of flower.

Weasel cracker, they say 5.5-6.5 pH for hydro and i used to have it hovering around 5.6-6.0 and everything went great until i stopped with the Flora micro. I just hope it's not too late:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
How much more time do you expect them to go? At the end of 6 weeks its 42 days. Does the rest of the feed have any N?

Stone, wow my bad life's a lil crazy right now. I started 12/12 on the 8th of last month so only starting the 5th week. I'm not sure on the estimated harvest date as this is an unknown strain for from a bag. The triches that i do have aren't milky yet so I'm thinking another month. The Flora bloom has 2-5-6 i believe so it's there just not enough for early stage

Can you post the schedule you’re following? I don’t use those GH nutes much although I do have them, but many many people here have used them. The one schedule I have seen does not show that you should stop using micro until the very end of flowering

I was using their schedule in veg and not paying attention when I went to flower. Because I read about not wanting Nitro in the flower stage. Completely my fault for sure. I seen the detailed schedule online and yes it does say use micro till late into flower and not Flora grow in which i couldn't comprehend why because the Flora grow has no Nitro in it.

The Flora grow has no Nitro in it.

The Flora Grow I have has a NPK of 2-1-6.
So, 2% nitrogen.

Nitrogen is needed in the flowering stage as well, definitely. Usually you just want to decrease it a little and increase the P and K a bit. I would suggest following a schedule. Ask around -most people don’t go full strength as recommended by the schedule but I still think your ppm strength sounds very low.

I was using their schedule in veg and not paying attention when I went to flower. Because I read about not wanting Nitro in the flower stage. Completely my fault for sure. I seen the detailed schedule online and yes it does say use micro till late into flower and not Flora grow in which i couldn't comprehend why because the Flora grow has no Nitro in it.
So crisis averted?

Back
Top Bottom