Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 2.5-5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Just to ask a question I'm growing in a recirculating dwc system and the other day when I was generally reading any thread I came across one with a picture of leaf deficiency posted by kjc and as helpful as this is and it was really helpful thanks kjc . But almost straight away I new I had nitrogen deficiency and its more apparent today . I'm just wondering how to solve this the best way or is this a problem that will change when I change the hose .:thanks:

And I forgot to say I use canna a and b . One sat for veg and one set for flowering . It's been three days since I drained the system and swapped the nutes round from veg to flowering ( Vega/flora ) temps are good in both the room and the system . I have air stone's in each bucket and one in the res and it's light with 1no cfl 200w and 1no 600w hps .

IMAG003327.jpg
IMAG003226.jpg
IMAG003128.jpg

I would not use organic nutrients in a hydroponic system. Organic nutrients rely on bacteria and fungus in the soil to break down the nutrients into a form the plants can use.

What he said. The basis of hydroponic setups is to remove (for right or wrong) the 'natural' way in which a plant grows.

In my humble opinion, the words 'organic' and 'hydroponics' don't really go together.

I might be off on a tangent, but even with organic setups....where on earth is the sun out for 18 hours a day?...

I think we're all playing with the rules to some extent, well, those of us that grow indoors anyway.

Just my two cents :)

What he said. The basis of hydroponic setups is to remove (for right or wrong) the 'natural' way in which a plant grows.

In my humble opinion, the words 'organic' and 'hydroponics' don't really go together.

I might be off on a tangent, but even with organic setups....where on earth is the sun out for 18 hours a day?...

I think we're all playing with the rules to some extent, well, those of us that grow indoors anyway.

Just my two cents :)

I would not use organic nutrients in a hydroponic system. Organic nutrients rely on bacteria and fungus in the soil to break down the nutrients into a form the plants can use.

​Thanks so much for the answer !!! Glad I asked or could have messed up my buds.!!

Re: NUTES - What To Use and How to use them - Tutorial

Hi there, I am brand new to this forum and this is my 1st year growing. My plants are 12 weeks old and range from 5-7 ft tall. They are flowering, but wanted to see if I could just use FF cha-ching that I have now 1 tsp per 5 gallons per week OR should I purchase FF Big bloom, tiger bloom, and open sesame to add to my plants as well?

I thought I would try here before starting a new thread:

Anyone got a weekly feeding schedule for Jack's fertilizer?

I just bought:
Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 Hydroponic
Jack’s Professional 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate
Jack’s Classic 10-30-20 Blossom Booster

I see a lot of posts on other boards stating to go with 3g Hydro/2g CalNit per gallon but no where can I actually find a weekly feeding chart or when to add the Bloom Booster and at what ratio........ Yes - I should probably have gotten that figured out before I ordered but it was a last minute decision and I had to order quick to get the order on the boat to be shipped to me overseas......

Any help from you Jack's users would be greatly appreciated.

Oh using an Oxypot ebb & Flow with Rice hulls as the medium.

Thanks and cheers -

I currently have the GH Floraduo A and B nutes when would i start using them and could you tell me by ppm as im using hydro DWC? And one more thing sorry to be a bother but what about Voodoo Juice i have that and humboldt honey are they any good and when should i use them??

here is the feeding chert for your specific needs ..

download39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom