Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Thanks superredbud, i was using one of those but figured the person who started this thread had specific measurements for weed, cause arent those feeding for plants in general? Or do i use exactly what it shows for the feeding schedule.

Fox Farms nutrirents are used for many things, especially organic gardening. I use all of their nutrients. These feeding schedules will work well for buds. Good luck. See you at 4:20.

You FF grow and FF tiger bloom both have EDTA. Its not going to kill your plants, obviously, but it is not organic. If u look at both those bottle u see EDTA up to 4 times in the ingredients. Real quick- there are two types of organic growing. Soup and tlo. Soup is where u use bottle nutrients to create a "soup" of nutrients to feed the plant. Simple yes but if u dont keep up with the right npk numbers or use too much u will drop your yield and potency. TLO is organics but u create living farmers in the soil which will feed your roots. Hence the term true living organics. This rocks. Whats happening is u are in the middle of the two. And the EDTA kills the good farmers in the soil so you have to feed the plant instead of feeding the soil and the soil feeding the plant.

When I first started using ff I thought it was organic too. But then I learned wrong. The only ff that is organic and natural is the fox farm big blossom which is a bat guano and earthworm casting tea. Hopes this helps!!!

Thanks. All advice is greatly appreciated. I am having more trouble in getting these things to root. It is a very fast grower and rooting is the biggest problem I have had. I also have some that I am trying to feed only fish emulsion.

For rooting I like to use the fox farm bush doctor root drench. It's still natural and organic and is filled with beneficial micro organisms that will help boost your root health and growth. Hope this helps!

I grow in soil mix. And I only have one plant so it's hard to say how much I use because I have it broken down to one dose at a time. But I use 500 ml of water and then about 5 ml of fish emulsion, a tsp of molasses, and 5 ml of root drench. I only use the root drench once a month and the flush once a month. So basically root drench wait 2 weeks then flush wait 2 weeks and so forth. Now I'm no pro at this growing thing but his has been working pretty well for me. Good luck man!!!

What does "true set of leaves" mean????

When seedlings sprout, often there are two-sets of leaves that form first. They look almost four-leaf clover like. A few days later a third single leaf will emerge that doesn't look like the first two. That's the first true leaf

Hi TwiceAYear & WolfBud71,

Just thought I would chime in here.

There is a set of "True" leaves that come out, it is the set of leaves that sprout out of the cotyledon (embryo leaves) which are also known as the water leaves. Once those have emerged from the growing medium and begin photosynthesis, the "True" leaves come out and begins the life of the plant! :yummy:

Cotyledon_True_Leaves.jpg

Hope this helps!

:Namaste:

What does "true set of leaves" mean????

When seedlings sprout, often there are two-sets of leaves that form first. They look almost four-leaf clover like. A few days later a third single leaf will emerge that doesn’t look like the first two. That’s the first true leaf

Sorry for the delay,

iPhone's I am not really familiar with, let me see if I can find someone to better help you with the iPhone photo upload.

In case it might be anything like Androids, check out this tutorial on how to upload from an Android device.

Android Photo Upload Tutorial

:Namaste:

Thanx!! The picture helped a lot.
Also, how do you post a picture?? (iPhone) [do not have the app]

Thanx!! The picture helped a lot.
Also, how do you post a picture?? (iPhone) [do not have the app]

Hi there TwiceAYear, and Welcome to 420Magazine.com!:welcome:
Here is a quick rundown on how to post pictures to the site via iphone. Please let us know if this works for you.:Namaste:

Please note my settings for Safari: "Private Browsing"-OFF "Accept Cookies"-ALWAYS. I access the site through the browser, click on Gallery. In the drop down box I select Upload Photos. I am asked to sign in. Once signed in, I choose Member Galleries. The following page is a bit confusing, as it displays the usernames of recent uploads. If you scroll to the very bottom of the page, there are three options-Search, Upload Photos and Logout. Obviously, I select Upload Photos, and am taken to the Upload page. I simply scroll down a quarter of the way down the page, and click on the Choose File buttons to add photos. The iphone then asks if you'd like to Take Photo or Video, or Choose Exsisting. I found it a bit of a challenge to get them to process, without adding a description while uploading multiple files, or adding a comment when uploading a single file.

Couldn't see anything here about it so sorry if I missed it. I was just wondering, I am using the advanced nutrients Jungle Juice line. I didnt see a feeding schedule for this, so would I be safe to follow the "GENERAL HYDROPONICS SCHEDULE" for their micro grow and bloom? I figure I should as most of the discussion I've found on the topic basically says that it is the same product offered at a better price. Any insight would be great!

Back
Top Bottom