Nutri+ Fertilizer vs Advanced Nutrients

EveryJason

I don't know if anyone can help me out with this.......I went to the Hydro show in the LBC. (very cool BTW) Anyways, i got a lot of samples, but i did receive a pretty generous box with the entire Nutri+ line. The guys there told me it was similar to Advanced Nutrients but "better and much less expensive". This is all well and good if it's true, and i'm tempted to try it. If it works well i could save a good amount of $, but i must admit i am very skeptical. I've been using Advanced for a while, but i'm just about to run out. So i could give the Nutri+ a try, but i cant afford to kill my babies. So my other option is to just sell it to my buddy and use some of that $ for my usuall AN recipe.
I'm just curious if anyone has tried this line, and if their claims are true. I have about 1 - 2 weeks before i start my next crop; so if i could get any feedback it would be really appreciated. THANKS!

I haven't used that line yet myself so I can't say for sure how good it is.

But if they were as great as they claim why haven't they stepped up to the Million Dollar Challenge that Big Mike and Advanced Nutrients issued? If they make better nutes they ought to have no problem beating Big Mike in a side-by-side grow and taking the million bucks prize money.

Every, Did you start your crop yet? I know someone who got Nutri+ nutes as sample shipped to his house for free! He was with Advanced and told me that the difference is not noticeable. BTW, did a nutrient company take the "Big Mike" challenge yet?

If your looking to save money and limit all the enhancers, that you have to use to get a complete grow, switch to Dyna-gro.
All you'll need is the grow, bloom, proteck and mag pro.

Dyna-gro is a complete formula and very concentrated.

Not incomplete like advanced. (watered down base nuts)

Do the research, you'll be glad you did.

Good Luck

i use and recommend blue planet nutrients, as well as many growers here on :420: they are extremely affordable and also a sponsor here, there have been many side by side and long time pro growers try it and so far all i have seen and heard is great, one grower did a copycat grow and all he changed was nutes im not sure but i think he was using an or gh before he ended up getting like 5-10 more grams per plant in a sog with blue planet,,i will mention the million challenge to the owner, jm2c :peace:

Back
Top Bottom