Nutri+ Plant Nutrients Review

thomjarl

I recently ordered a few bottles of Nutri+.
I've done some research about the product and to my understanding these seem to be the best working plant nutrients out there. Not only that, they also seem to be the cheapest.
I haven't had the time to test it yet, though. Was wondering if anyone could share their experience?

I recently ordered a few bottles of Nutri+.
I've done some research about the product and to my understanding these seem to be the best working plant nutrients out there. Not only that, they also seem to be the cheapest.
I haven't had the time to test it yet, though. Was wondering if anyone could share their experience?

I haven't even heard of those before. ANd I gotta say that if you're just looking for the cheapest nutes, you're probably going to give yousrelf more troubles than they're worth.

while you might save money, you might be pulling your hair out by the end of that grow.

Personally, I like Advacned Nutrients when I grow. And hteir Jungle Juice lineup is much cheaper than people seem to realize. really, if you're going to go cheap, buy something that works too. :)

My fathers always says: "You CAN'T afford to be cheap!" When you grow, this rule applies more than ever. Nutrients are only one part of a big equation; be sure your plant are in the best conditions and the results will come ... Nutrients are as different than every plants are different so it's not necessarily a matter of price!

low price doesn't mean low quality

Exactly! The nutes from Nutri+ were awesome! Also had the chance to try Cx Hydroponics. Both awesome products.
I would say that Nutri+ products are more for advanced users, gives great results if you do it right. Cx Hydroponics is more forgiving, easier for the beginner. Both quality products at fair prices.

If you've got the EC and pH right and the right type of nutrient for your water supply then nutes should never be the limiting factor in a grow, cheap ones get the job done just as well as expensive ones. Remember, the agriculture industry world wide spends £billions annually researching more effective ways of growing plants it seems unlikely that a relatively small cannabis nutrients business with a massive marketing budget is going to add much to that body of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom