Nutrient additives

Good day I have been growing with gh flora series and it's been going great. I'm now going to 12/12 and Im going to use all the additives on the feed chart. I have only used the the 3 parts ( grow,micro,bloom). I just received all the rest on the chart mail. So my question is. How should I introduce these additives. Should first do half the amount the chart says and increase to what it says next week. And what order do I mix them in. All this time I put micro in first then grow then bloom.

Are you growing hydro or soil? I can't speak for that particular setup as I use another brand. However the additional nutes/additives that I use I've been using for some time. I just follow the schedule given. It won't hurt if you start slower especially since your using it for the first time. Whenever i would add something new to my plants i would see how the plants react with the new stuff slowly and increase as needed

Good luck and keep em green
:green_heart:

I'm using the same line and one thing I can say about it, is that it's strong. This is my third grow with this line. If you follow the feeding schedule on the back of bottle, your ppm's are going to be high. I'm using bubble buckets, with air stones (dwc), so I don't need to go over 1000 ppm's. Additives from the same line are good as well. Flora nectar, flora blend, diamond nectar and koolong bloom, all GH line. I went to botanicare for the cal-mag, seems to work just as good or better. With the base, I use less than recommended but the additives I use full strength.

Back
Top Bottom