Nutrient advice & guidance

Scout104

Ok guys. I'm doing this hydro style like blastoise so I can get blasted faster. But my problem is nutrients. What's the ratios and etc as well as balancing ph. Its so confusing sometimes. bc im using a 10 gallon Rubbermaid tote and a wicked diffuser I found amongst eBay im worried that maybe ill be using too much. I want to do 9 different gallons seperatly add a set amount of nutrients to each gallon and test the ph level... Is this a good way to do it? How much do I use? I currently have Fox farms big bloom 0.01- 0.3- 0.7 And grow big 3-2-6 as well as tiger bloom 2-8-4 my problem lies within dispersing the chemicals properly. I've looked and can't find a dumbed down chart or even a sophisticated one. Any help guys!?
20160414_153007_HDR.jpg

re: Nutrient advice & guidance

Btw this isn't the finished model. I have all my stuff in it now and am ready to grow just missing rockwool but don't feel like paying 30 bucks shipping and handling... Or 30 bucks for 200 of these things. I have a diffuser and net pot as well as air pump and both intake and exhaust fans...timer and thermometer and am running 6 cfl 100 watt replacement bulbs you get from Wal-Mart. Go.

There's a nutrient chart on the Fox Farm website that shows you how many teaspoons to use per gallon and when to use what. It can't get much simpler than that. You should keep your pH around 5.8 unless Fox Farms says different. You need to keep your nutrient solution temperature at 66-68 degrees Fahrenheit or you will have major problems. I don't use Fox Farms so that's why I'm not sure about the ph.
Good luck and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom