Nutrient burn or what

Spider mites! There are several foliar controls: Azamax, sns spider mite, mighty wash, green cleaner, organicide, ect. There are several homemade recipes too (ie the garlic/cayenne spray). What ever you use, I would add 1TBSP of isopropyl alcohol per gallon of foliar spray (at least for the first spray or two (it makes it more effective). And maybe add a couple drops of dish soap per gallon if you're using hard water

Is that what I have is that what is affecting my plants

Yes. I'm 98% percent sure. Look at the undersides of the affected leaves. If there are lots of motionless white specks (eggs) and some black specks moving around (adults), then it's definitely spider mites.

So when I get rid of the mites my plants will turn back to normal

Not the damaged leaves, but the new growth should go back to normal. The white spots you are seeing on the leaves are spots where the mites have literally sucked the water and nutrients out of the leaf. Those leaves won't be able to repair themselves. Some people take off the most affected leaves (as long as it doesn't mean the plant will end up with little to no leaves left).

Back
Top Bottom