Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver

can anyone help me?
image38139.jpg

image38138.jpg

purpling main stem, browning/yellowing leaf and tips, and spotting. im getting really annoyed, this is my first grow and iv tried everything to get these leaves looking normal, from adjusting my ph and nutes to changing my entire lighting setup nothing seems to work and i cant find a shred of decent info. my baby just keeps getting worse and worse.

Hi there this is my first grow useing a tent and lights have grown autos on windowsill before no problems i know i have a few issues with this grow but mostl doing ok i have meny strains ak,aminsia,big bang,wipeout express,choco matic my mian issus is i have had two plants that looked like they needed watering so i watered the next day they have drooped so much i though they were going to die the first one is recovering after being repotted still not sure what the problem is and the second has just happend to today so i would like as much info as people could give me as to what my plants are trying to tell me the second picture is the recovering plants from the yellow pot that happend two weeks ago. This is the most recent to fall ill i repotted today because my thinking was drainage a rootbound issue in a 5litre ice cream tub

Hi there this is my first grow useing a tent and lights have grown autos on windowsill before no problems i know i have a few issues with this grow but mostl doing ok i have meny strains ak,aminsia,big bang,wipeout express,choco matic my mian issus is i have had two plants that looked like they needed watering so i watered the next day they have drooped so much i though they were going to die the first one is recovering after being repotted still not sure what the problem is and the second has just happend to today so i would like as much info as people could give me as to what my plants are trying to tell me the second picture is the recovering plants from the yellow pot that happend two weeks ago. This is the most recent to fall ill i repotted today because my thinking was drainage a rootbound issue in a 5litre ice cream tub

No pics bro! Something went wrong.

Hi there little update with pictures now im useing tap water ou the tap 200ppm so quite hard i have been adding nutes to 500ppm but i checked the run off today and i was only seeing about 180ppm could this be a problem
1661130483907.png
1661130566224.png
1661130601524.png
The Third picture is the recovering plant from the picture before it
1661130646906.png

can anyone help me?
image38139.jpg

image38138.jpg

purpling main stem, browning/yellowing leaf and tips, and spotting. im getting really annoyed, this is my first grow and iv tried everything to get these leaves looking normal, from adjusting my ph and nutes to changing my entire lighting setup nothing seems to work and i cant find a shred of decent info. my baby just keeps getting worse and worse.

You got cal mag going in small doses daily if in coco or hydro? If brown spots prob what it is specially under led? Yellowing depending how far long nitro burn ? Bleaching lights to close?

Here is a chart to help you
420-magazine-mobile1899748353.jpg

My PH IS AT 7.0. IS THAT OK? OR SHOUKD I DROP IT A LITTLE?

it depends on your growing medium. for soil you want a range between 6.0 to 6.8. 6.5 is kinda the sweet spot. hydro likes it a bit lower, 5.5 - 6.1, with 5.8 being optimum. i have a copy of this chart in my grow room as a quick guide when i suspect something is wrong.

pH_chart7.jpg

the ph values are for feeding, not the run off water.

also, when posting try turning the caps key off. caps are the equivalent of shouting in the interwebz.

On my first two grows I tried to keep the pH right at 6.5 for soil. I've done a little reading and heard people say that fluctuating the pH of a little bit up-and-down can help the plant bring in different nutrients. So that being said in my next grow I will probably have feedings anywhere from 6.3 to 6.8. I will very them differently each time

My PH IS AT 7.0. IS THAT OK? OR SHOUKD I DROP IT A LITTLE?
it depends on your growing medium. for soil you want a range between 6.0 to 6.8. 6.5 is kinda the sweet spot. hydro likes it a bit lower, 5.5 - 6.1, with 5.8 being optimum. i have a copy of this chart in my grow room as a quick guide when i suspect something is wrong.

pH_chart7.jpg

the ph values are for feeding, not the run off water.

also, when posting try turning the caps key off. caps are the equivalent of shouting in the interwebz.

Also, make sure you check/adjust your PH AFTER mixing all nutes! ;)

Thanks again. Im using FFOF. In a 5 gallon pot a little perlite mixed in. The plant is a Duch Cheese clone he said was a about 5 weeks in veg. I give it its nutes when needed just wanted the PH to be right on. Im now learning how importabt it realky is

I am slowly killing my plants worrying about PH !!!! Before I had very little issues, now that I have been PH'ing my nutrients I have finally figured out my problem.... PH Pen is out of whack !!!!! I am affraid to see what my plants will look like when the light pops on. I just fed yesterday and it was not pretty.....way too much ph down I am figuring.... Also when I fed this last time a gave them a thorough drink.... I hope they arent dead or beyond help today....

I am slowly killing my plants worrying about PH !!!! Before I had very little issues, now that I have been PH'ing my nutrients I have finally figured out my problem.... PH Pen is out of whack !!!!! I am affraid to see what my plants will look like when the light pops on. I just fed yesterday and it was not pretty.....way too much ph down I am figuring.... Also when I fed this last time a gave them a thorough drink.... I hope they arent dead or beyond help today....
It's bad.... checked soil ph with soil probe...... 5.2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom