Nutrient help

madsdad4ever

smart bag organic soil mix no nutrient value perlite and coco mg water crystals
400 watt led scrog
2 clones from bag seed (just couldn't throw them away) lol
cabinet set up small grow
MG all purpose nutrients during veg (still in veg sgrog almost full)

i have other plants going and have been using this mg product called blooming house plant food nutes r as follows
n 0.5%
p 1.0%
k 0.5%

is this ok as a base nutrient? i have ordered some advanced nutrients nirvana all natural bloom enhancer should be here in a couple of days i also have been giving one table spoon of grandmas molasses once a week should i keep using mg product and nirvana or discontinue mg and use only nirvana and molasses or no molasses with nirvana im not really sure what to do here any help would be appreciated

also i have some gh florakleen does anybody know the shelf life of flora kleen flush product? have if from a previous grow from five years ago never been opened but was in a non climate controlled facility wonder if i can sill use

can anyone tell me the proper flushing technique for 5 gallon smart bags and 5 gallon buckets both with soil mix and i have a few planted in the ground in my back yard i would like to try to flush too any suggestions on how to flush these plants with the flora kleen thanks happy growing

image_249.jpeg
image180.jpeg
image_338.jpeg
image_1_-_Copy2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom