Nutrient Question

Dsrkmattertec54

Hey everyone!

Should I continue feeding fox farm grow big right up until the switch to 12/12, continue feeding through flowering, or stop feeding a couple weeks early?

Also, should I switch to Bloom nutes at 12/12 switch, a few weeks in, or should I be feeding this currently during veg?

Thanks guys n gals :)

You should follow their feeding chart
Screenshot_20191121-030621_kindlephoto-25431696.png

I've used their nutes in every grow of mine. I always follow the chart perfectly. Only time I ever change anything is it I see signs of the plant needing more or less of something.

You should follow their feeding chart
Screenshot_20191121-030621_kindlephoto-25431696.png

Hey, thanks brotha I was actually just looking at that which is why I asked the question. I was curious because the cannabis grow bible i read says not to feed nutes for the first 3 weeks and i think it said to cease nitrogen feeding 2 weeks prior to 12/12 but i might have just made that up lol

If you've personally followed that guide and gotten positive results then that's what I'll do.

Thank you!

Hey, thanks brotha I was actually just looking at that which is why I asked the question. I was curious because the cannabis grow bible i read says not to feed nutes for the first 3 weeks and i think it said to cease nitrogen feeding 2 weeks prior to 12/12 but i might have just made that up lol

If you've personally followed that guide and gotten positive results then that's what I'll do.

Thank you!
that guide is there for us to succeed and to come back. Plants still use nitrogen in flower. Just not as much as if it were in veg. I think you're mistaking the stop feeding 2 weeks prior to flush but that is also proven false. Many growers here use a wide variety of nutes.

If yer running Fox farm trio..... Go with it
I've used it, decent stuff, but hot, I never went much above 3/4 strength, usually 1/2 was perfect

So it says 1-2 tsp per gal of water..but how much of the mix should I feel per feeding? Should I just water the plant with the nute mix as opposed to straight water since I end up watering 2-3 times a week anyway ?

You feed per the schedule, which says 2x a week

You feed/water till run off

Find Emily how to water thread, will help u a lot
Water when dirt in bottom of pot is dry, do the lift to tell method

I assume yer in soil

Back
Top Bottom