Nutrient schedule for auto flowers

StickySkunkman

420 Member
I just placed my White widow auto flowers into 7 gallon pots with 65/35 Ocean forest /Scotts perlite.

18/6 is going to be the constant schedule for the next 10 weeks or so/ 600watt hydrolux. My question is, should I change nutrients? add? I am going to begin a feeding schedule for week 2 through 9 here is what I will be using at 50% of recommended rate

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Part A + B
Advanced nutrients Voodoo juice
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Advanced nutrients B52
Advanced nutrients overdrive
GH Cal Mag

I am a newbie in every sense of the word, any advice would be greatly appreciated

2 day germination

Sorry, but when you made your album the privacy got set to album owner only. You can see the pictures, but we can not.

You will need to change it, or make a new album (depending on if you can change it).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Also, on your question, I personly would start with 1/4 of the recommended for the first dosage. Autos tend to be quite finicky about nutrients, and rarely use the full dosage before heavy flowering.

Welcome to the forum if I haven't welcomed you yet :welcome:

Thank you !! I was wondering about dosage. I plan on feeding the once a week with 1 liter of nutes mix with 2 liters of water or less.Going to change or create a new album. Thank you I really appreciate it !!

We can see all those now. Don't mind @Chris Scorpio ....he is an admin, they see all.

Looks like you are in the groove..... :thumb:

It is a wonderful glorified hobby. Very excited about learning the process ..Studied intake and exhaust. Using 9ppm water Ph balanced 4" 210CFM carbon intake/ 6" 350CFM carbon exhaust with 10,000BTU AC. Even rocked 2 1.3 gallon steam humidifiers. Hey, what can I say? I am semi retired, digging the experience. So if top of the line means anything I think I might have covered it here. Regardless of the outcome/yield, Loving the experience

They gotta fix that, so frustrating for you guys

And yes ignore me....lol
They did.

They made the default "everyone". That will fix it mostly. Some people do not understand this is a secure site, so they go playing with it.

That isn't a problem. Those few we can deal with.:thumb:

I see they did fix it,but not sure why anyone needs the option for private, think that was supposed to be eliminated
I think they were just trying to reduce the issue, and will eventually remove that option totally. I know 420 wants it gone. I'm sure that will happen in the future. It's probably quite involved to remove. (I'm guessing, for I've not seen the back end of the forum).

Back
Top Bottom