Nutrients drip system

Hi peeps recommendations for wilma drip system please and anything I should be watching out for:green_heart::green_heart:
Hey Disc0. When you say recommendations do you mean which system would be suitable for your needs? I have experience using them so any questions you have I'd be happy to try and answer

Thanx for response I wanted some on advice for nutrients as I don't have RO and hard water area 70ltr tank
I've used 3 nutrients lines with my systems so far and 2 have worked very well. I originally used the Canna aqua range for about 2 years and had no problems with it whatsoever. It consisted of the Vega A+B and the Flores A+B and I also used Canazym to break down roots which make their way down into the res. I changed to MegaCrop recently and it didn't work for me at all. I nearly killed my plants with severe ph swings. The thing is that I know it wasn't the nutrients fault. There was something I was doing wrong but I haven't figured it out yet. I've since changed to MasterBlend as I had some left over and the plants are coming back to life again. Anyway I digress. The system will take any nutrient line designed for hydroponics and if you can find hard water nutrients even better. I have soft water here so I'll imagine you'd probably have to clean the pump and lines every month or so to prevent blockage. It's quite a versatile unit and I've only recently had an issue with it after maybe using it 15 times

Back
Top Bottom