Nutrients every watering or just every 2nd?

throwAwayNoob

420 Member
Some guide's say the one, some the other ...
I now am giving nutrients every watering cuz I ran into some problems with deficencys, however is was wondering how high my risk is to run into salt buildup :D
I use biobizz nutrients at 50% of their suggestion...
1st grow btw.

It's a hydroponic medium, so I'd use nutrient solution every time (unless there is some sort of issue, and I am trying to partially clear the media of buildup, I suppose). I feel that evidence of a buildup of nutrient salts means that I am using too much, or mixing them to the wrong ratio - not that I am feeding too often.

That's my opinion. Others' may differ, of course.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert on the subject.

It's a hydroponic medium, so I'd use nutrient solution every time (unless there is some sort of issue, and I am trying to partially clear the media of buildup, I suppose). I feel that evidence of a buildup of nutrient salts means that I am using too much, or mixing them to the wrong ratio - not that I am feeding too often.

That's my opinion. Others' may differ, of course.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert on the subject.
thx thats clears my fear of salt buildup

Feed every day. Coco doesn't hold nutes that it gradually gives up to the plant, like soil does.

On the salt build up, some nutes, like GH, aren't made with the best ingredients, and they tend to linger...runoff is key with them.

Back
Top Bottom