Nutrients for higher yield, potency, taste and smell

the dude running the baby formula, I chatted a little with him and he wasn't crazy, he was totally right when he explained that formula is power packed with minerals etc. I never even thought about it until he explained. LOL its genius.

Well, formula is even more expensive than AN, which is way over priced and not as good as they claim. I have been using DynaGro products for years and they are just as good, if not better, then all the high priced stuff most of you use. if you don't over feed, there's not even any real need to flush.

Well, formula is even more expensive than AN, which is way over priced and not as good as they claim. I have been using DynaGro products for years and they are just as good, if not better, then all the high priced stuff most of you use. if you don't over feed, there's not even any real need to flush.

Dyna Grow just sent me a huge sample box for free that includes - 6 9 oz bottles each of Grow, Bloom, Foliage, 2 9 oz bottles of Cal Mag, something for flush can't remember name and a pretty fat bottle of their rooting gel. I have 6 clones taken off plants ON THE DAY OF HARVEST! I know crazy huh, so I had a water heater issue and had to keep these clones just in foil covered big gulp cups with 3/4 plastic tube in middle of lid with a piece of Styrofoam holding them to the lid. Pretty simple, some rootone gel on the cuttings, some took 2 weeks to root. Got the dyna grow sample pack I mixed up a few mills of each very diluted and then a heavier foliar spray with the organic stuff they sent. Covered all the seedlings roots in the rooting gel and left them to stew for 12 hours. 12 hours later changed out all of them with clean warm usual just h20 rinse, cup of nutrient mix per big gulp cup of h20, douse them in the foliar spray. These multi colored seedlings that were just purple and red from budding and started getting the nutrient deficiency colors straight up looked like some tie die t shirts! LOL After a week doing the dyna grow routine they ALL have sprouted multiple dark green single OVAL shaped leaves and the roots just exploded filling the cups begging for a transfer. So besides the mountain dew color you get when mixing up the dyna grow nutrients, I have to say they've out performed any combo of advanced nutrients I've used on seedlings to bring them back from the dead. I'm also pretty happy about how cheap they are to, well free this time. Think I'm going to stick to them through the whole crop instead of what I was going to try, veg bloom.

Do you recommend this brand over Fox Farm King?

I have used the General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients for several years with reliable performance. I have also seen Grow Journals using FoxFarm nutrients produce a good harvest.

I've come to the conclusion that as long as your using correct lights, know the basics of PH and can adjust correctly, have the correct air flow and toxicity in your grow room which in a nut shell means = you have the correct environment, whatever nutrients you use should work. I'm mean for christ sake I've spent all this time researching nutrients to grow a WEED! Weeds are designed naturally to thrive in the non perfect situation. Which is why we have all or most of us in this forum took some fat turtle shell seeds out of some primo outdoor Canadian mid grade, simply planted them in the ground, and poof healthy plants grow with no fertilizer or any help. I knew many people when I was younger that would hit the corn fields after the farmers planted corn and would just walk around and plant a ton of seeds. They would only go to pull the males (usually missing one or a hermo) and then going back to pick. That's it, no watering, no fertilizer, no manicuring or topping, and I've seen people get multiple pounds of decent smoke this way. I've realized a lot of the mid grade to commercial weed that isn't really seedy isn't that good because back in the day the gorilla growers didn't manicure and let buds cure for a month like we do now. So I'm just gonna stick with what wrks and never again will I waste money on fertilizer that is watered down. Besides the hard core extracts every person who grows a farm crop buys their nutrients in powder form only. All the additives that have minute traces of one thing are such a waste of money. All the people in Holland & California that grow more than 20 plants ALL use powder mixes.

Ok ill chime in I've been growing for 16 years almost 17
For a beginner I recommend fox farm, or the flora series to get the hang of shit.

I've personally used
Fox farm
General hydroponics
Canna
Advanced nutruents
Nectar of the gods
Budswell and medione combo
Super soil only
House and garden
Dyna gro
My personal recommendation would be house and garden hands down. I got similar results with advanced nutrients but price point was a Lil over 10% more. I use a Lil tweaked version of house and gardens full line. Instead of there crazy expensive amino treatment I use dyna gro pro tekt. I also flush for 7-10 days not 3 to 5 like they recommend. I get huge yields 8+ oz per plant on average and had tests as high as 26.6 thc with this formula.

If you are looking for a great yield but not quite as amazing as house and garden and alot cheaper go medione and Budswell add a Lil npk and Cal and mag and your good to go. With a line like house and garden there is alot there.

I use soil a and b
Then these additives at time called for
Drip clean
Magic green (foliar spray) I only use in veg once maybe twice
Roots excelerator
Multi zen
Pro tekt
Nitrogen boost
Algen extract
Bud xl
Top booster I use instead of shooting powder
Top shooter

I also incorporate co2

Nothing can compete with the pro tekt huh. Made the stems on my mother plant grow bark!! lol Stuff totally makes plants feel no stress ever! I've had to trim huge root balls down on my mother plants and without the pro tekt the plants would always take time to adjust. Not with the tekt, they just keep going. Had a problem year ago where all my air lines stopped, c02 stopped, my light movers stopped, and my heaters stopped. I was gone for 5 days and they sat for 3 days like that. I never had one issue!! I just fixed the problem and it was like nothing happened and the room was 40 degrees farenheit when I got home with stale water and everything was fine. I have to give a nod to pro tekt for that. Stuff has worked awesome. I know a few other growers who use it with their advance nutes to.

Pro tekt is a great product. I prefer house and garden or a Lil special blend with canna boost over advanced nutrients. However there product is amazing as well

It all starts with the right Genetics. Than environment in the room as far as temp, humidity, and air movement. I have tried lots of nute combos and lately use a combination of Bontanicare kind base, bloom, grow, and follow their chart for the most part. I mix in Rock resinator and root tonic and some Nectar for the gods products. Ive been using Batch64 as my grow medium and i'm on a feeder system timing on my pumps. I hang for about 5 to 7 days in the dark to cure. This has given me great results as far as taste, quality and yield. I also use the Gavita Pro 600/750 with the Gavita controller

Back
Top Bottom