Nutrients + Growing Media

MaLaN

I am currently planning in starting out my grow room...

4x600 W systems
24 plants
5-7 Gal containers
Planning in using this as the growing media

SunshineMix4.gif

Now, My question is... What would be great nutes for this set up...

I am planning in using Advanced Nutrients since they have a great of products.

Would Iguana Juice be a good choice? I am surely using Big bud, and Overdrive

Any recommendations?

I love Advanced Nutes. I use Iguana grow and will be using Iguana bloom. It's a great product 100% organic and complete, you can use it with soil, coco or in hydro. My next grow will be in coco and I'm going to just keep using the Iguana Juice I have only recently started using the Iguana juice at 50% strength and the growth is amazing. For what it's worth I'd recommend it!:Rasta:

Cheers!

Indicana.

I love Advanced Nutes. I use Iguana grow and will be using Iguana bloom. It's a great product 100% organic and complete, you can use it with soil, coco or in hydro. My next grow will be in coco and I'm going to just keep using the Iguana Juice I have only recently started using the Iguana juice at 50% strength and the growth is amazing. For what it's worth I'd recommend it!:Rasta:

Cheers!

Indicana.

Loved your input, Thanks a ZillioN!

According to Advanced Nutrients this Product (Iguana Juice) has much more nutrients compared to most of there leading products. The taste, the smell and even the smoke is a big difference when using Iguana. Ah, and even over fertilizing with this product can be more forgiving.

Has anyone ever had any experience with Iguana Juice Grow+Bloom, Big Bud and Over drive at the same time? If so, do these products really give A+ results? So far this is my Ideal Nutrient plan. :D

Loved your input, Thanks a ZillioN!

According to Advanced Nutrients this Product (Iguana Juice) has much more nutrients compared to most of there leading products. The taste, the smell and even the smoke is a big difference when using Iguana. Ah, and even over fertilizing with this product can be more forgiving.

Has anyone ever had any experience with Iguana Juice Grow+Bloom, Big Bud and Over drive at the same time? If so, do these products really give A+ results? So far this is my Ideal Nutrient plan. :D

For anyone tuning in, here is basicly the answer to my questions.
Advanced Nutrients, Anybody Use?

I am currently planning in starting out my grow room...

4x600 W systems
24 plants
5-7 Gal containers
Planning in using this as the growing media

SunshineMix4.gif

Now, My question is... What would be great nutes for this set up...

I am planning in using Advanced Nutrients since they have a great of products.

Would Iguana Juice be a good choice? I am surely using Big bud, and Overdrive

Any recommendations?

Ah looks like the old Pro Mix black bag is it better?

I am setting up vry soon after long hiatus 20+yrs what are some killer strains and tasty DANK?

Back
Top Bottom