Nutrients in Guatemala

SweetRiver

Hello All! I live in Guatemala and I would like to grow a couple of plants for myself. I am finding it hard to find nutrients, ( for instance equivalents to Fox Farm products), supplies (like ph meters) etc. Shipping this stuff from USA is tricky if not impossible. Does anyone have any local suppliers or advice? Thanks!!!!!

Hmmm. Okay then :). Does anyone have any suggestions or links on growing without access to premade chemical products, or plant stores, or amazon etc? Total " do it yourself " jungle style?

Do you have access to potting soil? Is it possible for you to grow directly in the ground?

I can't find packaged potting soil locally. The nearby soil is gravelly and frequently under water..I can dig some dirt up but I have severe doubts as to it's nutrient suitability. Searching online doesn't provide many leads, most sites are geared toward huge farms. So I was hoping for leads to actual stores that sell potting soil, perlite, fertilizers, ph meters etc, for small gardens. I can bring some stuff back from the States, but pretty sure customs wouldn't be keen on a lot of the products I need!

Back
Top Bottom