Nutrients questions

rgvrules12

My first time dwc grow I have my full setup 5 gallon container 24x48×72 tent, 4 inch filter/fan and starting with auto flower bubbleliciose 300 w led. I have questions over nutrients! I'm waiting for my seeds so I have a week to prepare myself on nutrients

What different nutrients should I use and at what stages during the grow? I found General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro 32 oz for 30$(cheaper suggestions?),in honestly I'm hoping to spend less then that, but if you guys recommend this then I will go for it. And for what stage should I use each one? How long will a 32 oz bottle of each last? Sorry about the noon questions there's just an insane amount of info here on 420, great info btw, but nutrients confused me ^_^

Personally I'd get one of the 3-part nutrient sets. (Grow micro bloom) and follow recommended ffeeding amounts. Just start with 1/4 strength and work your way up. If you're growing autoflowers, take a look at the Autoflower Life Cycle. The life cycle gives a good idea of when to change your nute ratios.

Oh and how long it lasts depends on how much you dump in your reservoir. I believe GH is 5-20ml per gallon, depending where you are at in your growth cycle. 32oz is ~950ml times 3 bottles. 150+ gallons total? Taking guesses, but it should last a couple grows at least, with 3-4 plants.

For the first time, you need more nitrogen, the ratio was approximately a 3-1-2 nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium. This is for the veg period.

Back
Top Bottom