Nutrients - simple place to start?

drdry

Ok, so I'm actually thinking I might grow some at last! Am putting together a small cabinet for indoor use, and although I have some hydroponics kit think I will be playing with soil initially...

My question is on Nutrients, I know nothing, however from what I've discovered I should be looking to start feeding them something after 2-3 weeks, initially with a high Nitrogen, then onto higher Potassium and Phosphorous for flowering, then lessening all round towards the end... I'm guessing I can just go out and get a few bottles that seem to fit this bill...

But is there anything specifically I should be looking out for / doing, or are there specific ones anyone can suggest (pref. from store rather than online) - I'm in the UK....

Thanks in advance :)

BioBizz...simple and easy to use, seems to work for me anyhow..., and like you I knew nothing, was a complete noob and didnt start my first grow til a few months... back and then only after reading journals and getting advice on here...good luck fella
:peacetwo:bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

wow thats speed! :) advice much appreciated thanks... am on a real tight budget first time round, but have bought so many packs of seeds back from Dam over the past few years that I'd really better try something with some of them!

Thanks again :)

How are you getting on btw, a few months in?

wow thats speed! :) advice much appreciated thanks... am on a real tight budget first time round, but have bought so many packs of seeds back from Dam over the past few years that I'd really better try something with some of them!

Thanks again :)

How are you getting on btw, a few months in?

You are welcome, and :welcome: to 420...
click the link to my journal and take a look...let me know what you think
:peacetwo:bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Hey there DrDry!Take this advice at the noob level only ;) I started my first grow and wished to go as easy and organic (as I could) so I went with an auto grow...

Foxfarm in 3 gl pots.No nutrients for the first three weeks then I topped off the soil with fresh Foxfarm and that got me an extra week with the soil nutrients.Then I gave the girls 2tbl/GL of Big Bloom (FoxFarm) on the fourth week as well as starting a tsp/Gl of molasses on a three feeding per week schedule...nutrients/molasses/water only.

Again I am a noob and wanted to see how well I can actually grow the plant before I go to crazy with all of the stuff on the market....

lop_007.JPG

Thats encouraging thanks Believer, and they're looking good!

I have some seeds in and under some lights... its supposed to push me towards finishing the 'box', sure thats not the right way round to do it but hopefully it'll work for me!

Might be playing with some LED's actually as I have a friend that imports and sells them - meaning I can get them dirt cheap... Any advice on this much appreciated, although I expect I will at least have some CFL's in there too...

Back
Top Bottom