Nutrients?

CannaBare

I just recently bought iguana juice along with a couple other things for my next hydroponic grow. But i have seen so many people happy with BPN That i cant decide if i should forget AN and go for the Farmers Pride Yield pack for 140. It would already be so much more for so little out of my pocket and I love that. And i can still take my Iguana Juice and everything else back for enough money to buy a couple of those Nutrient systems. Obviously my question is wether or not i should use AN or BPN. But another question is whether or not it will work in a NFT growing System. I want to go all organic like I was Planning with AN.

Thanks Everyone in advance! :)

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients??

Hi CannaBare,

I absolutely love BPN! I use it exclusively for any and every type of grow, cannabis or non-cannabis.

There is also many many grow journals here on this site that can conclude that BPN works wonders! I use Farmer's Pride as I have been a soil person all my life. I want to give hydro a try but I just cant get away from organic nutrients.

In my signature, there is a link to a bunch of past journals that were using BPN. Please take a look and see for yourself. I would totally go for BPN over AN! Not just because of them being a sponsor here, but because proven results, Corey (The Owner) was also voted as Member of the Month back in December of 2012 here on the site also.

Farmers Pride has gone through some major changes to have as little solids in it as possible. Back when Farmer's Pride first rolled out, it had a lot of solid matter in it. About 3 months ago, they rolled out with the new formula, less stench, WAY less solids, same great results!

Hope you run with BPN so you can become one of the MANY happy growers using something that has Top Quality Results at dirt cheap prices!

:Namaste:

Cool well my mind is set since AN is just too damn expensive! For hydroponic, since farmers pride will not work, what would you recommend? I'm leaning toward Blue Max two part. What do you think? My setup is a NFT system.

You can use the Farmer's Pride. It has NO solid particles in it and should run through the lines just fine with no issues. Sorry I went and looked at my bottles again to make sure. No solids in them what so ever.

But if your looking not to do Organics, then BlueMax or the 3-Part Elite would be the best bet.

:Namaste:

Ive decided to try Bluemax this first time around then farmers pride next :) im an organic guy and hydro so mixing them both is a win win

Back
Top Bottom