Nutty & His Antics

going for my morning walk with the dog , here is some updates , all good , still getting buds on buds its forcing the bud to bend lol

P1110192.JPG

babies got a soaking , well a misting
P1110184.JPG

P1110187.JPG
P1110190.JPG
P1110191.JPG

this pic
P1110193.JPG
P1110196.JPG

P1110197.JPG

Well that was an ordeal, spotted two fellas shooting Canadian Guess on my walk , 6 weeks after the season , pulled them and one got cheeky made all sorts of threats , kept walking in front of me and winding my dog up so i threw the fat pig into a wind bush . he already had three dead and wanted to kill more in front of me so i was like a mad man scaring them by roaring and shouting until the geese changed direction LOL .. :yahoo: I HATE GREED

ready now @, Stunger some seeds being made
Hey Nutty, I was actually meaning to start today as the 1st December as good round number! But I didn't get started so I intend to give her a first spray tomorrow morning. It's an auto and still only small, a foot tall but starting to thicken up with growth and pistils. She has no branches as I was going to choose a branch or two to spray. I guess too that I started her very early so probably too cold for her to grow much. So I intend to probably treat the whole plant or maybe just half, but it is so small it seems a waste of time to be going for buds and yield, that it would be better to try to gain maximum seeds for planting at better time. What do you think, partial or whole, is one more likely to be more successful or just spray the whole plant for max seeds?

one branch is all it takes :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here is a couple of pics of what I am dealing with. She's a CBD Express auto about 6 weeks old, 30cm tall from soil to top. As you can see, she is really just a small trunk, no real branches as such. I would have preferred to have just had a branch to spray in case the Colloidal Silver was too much for the whole plant but as there is no real separate branches to aim for I just sprayed the whole plant. I will do it daily and see how she takes it.

hmmmm thats an awkward shape , pity you haven't two , you could try spraying the top only and try push some nanners out there so she can self pollinate , you will still get enough seeds from her :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here is a couple of pics of what I am dealing with. She's a CBD Express auto about 6 weeks old, 30cm tall from soil to top. As you can see, she is really just a small trunk, no real branches as such. I would have preferred to have just had a branch to spray in case the Colloidal Silver was too much for the whole plant but as there is no real separate branches to aim for I just sprayed the whole plant. I will do it daily and see how she takes it.

A Hem !! ??? did you do it , did i miss the tag
Morning Nutt

from one mad scientist to another, well done :rofl: working on my lasted experiment and should have it ready to unveil in a journal tomorrow if all goes well and I get my lazy ass to finishing it :rofl:

hmmmm thats an awkward shape , pity you haven't two , you could try spraying the top only and try push some nanners out there so she can self pollinate , you will still get enough seeds from her :cheesygrinsmiley:
I germinated that one early in the season so I think that she's grown small because of that early cooler start. She is so small it would be a joke to talk about a yield from her but if I can get some pollen and seeds then, hey, I get to live another day and try again! However, today I have soaked a second and my final CBD Express auto seed, with the view that in about 4 weeks all going well she will start showing pistils and if the first (early) plant is successful producing pollen I can use some to pollinate the second plant, but hopefully the first produces some seeds too. But now, I just gotta remember to spray that girl each morning (fuck, will my memory up to it?:hmmmm:). She's already smelling nice and dank!

I think because she is small and with no distinct branches to isolate and spray, I will just do the whole plant with aim of producing a useful quantity of seeds. To be honest, I started out thinking I would spray 2 or 3 branches but the whole plant has turned out to be less than the size of one of those imagined branches! Anyway, I will be rapt if I successfully reverse her and produce some pollen and seeds as I still have a couple of years of jarred buds in my stash cupboard to fall back on if nothing else, so to use this grow as a seed producing exercise will very useful experience for future runs if successful.
:ganjamon:

into 36 hours dark , cant wait to get the room back , was a long old road this , but after a tester she was worth every single second spent on her , highly recommended , strong relaxing stone , was hard to keep my eyes open
P1110200.JPG
P1110201.JPG

P1110209.JPG

bit of a tidy , big plans next week , refit

P1110210.JPG

P1110211.JPG

buds stacking but a bit slower than i want , gonna give them water next feed with raw (K)
P1110205.JPG
P1110206.JPG
P1110207.JPG

couldn't have timed the lava freeze any better for the chop , had fecking visitors last night and wasn't mice !!
Dug three plants out , now they look like they will stunt, im not too bothered as i put extra in for a losss if shit hits the fan
P1110214.JPG
P1110215.JPG
P1110212.JPG
P1110216.JPG

every thing else ok , lava for the chop later :sorry:
P1110223.JPG

P1110219.JPG
P1110220.JPG
P1110221.JPG
P1110222.JPG

when it comes to rats , i don't mess around , i blame them on this illness i have , all my nerve damage and melt downs , i have some trap to set tomorrow , they are not in the room they are in a shed but came in to try take over :straightface:

lava has been chopped , she is so dense , low and slow ,is quality over quantity
P1110225.JPG
P1110226.JPG
P1110227.JPG
P1110229.JPG
P1110230.JPG
P1110231.JPG
P1110234.JPG
P1110235.JPG

This is the blue diesel , if your on a downer this will cheer you up 100% , my other half and I now say this is our favourite strain , I've decided to buy the regulars to breed , think you get regular autos and fem

Blue Diesel
P1110238.JPG
P1110241.JPG
P1110242.JPG

Back
Top Bottom