Nutty & His Antics

you only need the clones to root get a few nodes high then spray them when you put them 12/12 , they dont have to be BIG for pollen or seeds , one clone is plenty , then you can keep under a small light any where safe for pollen harvest , you dont want to do to much or you will have 1000s seeds you will never get through they just sit around getting tougher and tougher to germ ( i know ) lol

I don't have a light for cloning so for me to do that it would have to be using sunlight - would that work?

What about getting the cutting to root? Is there some type of rooting powder/cloning powder that you use/recommend to assist with this, or is it enough it just put the cutting in a glass of plain water and change it every couple of days?

If this approach works then that would in theory solve the problem of my greed wanting to make the most all 3 plants that I will grow, where I not only self all 3 plants but I'd also be able to cross all 3 plants as well.

No problems but lack of room lol
P1090079.JPG

glueberry og
P1090084.JPG

now i know what this girl is , shes a blue diesel /ultimate i crossed ill call them ultimate diesel

P1090087.JPGP1090088.JPG

THE SKINNY CINDERELLA IS DOING WELL

P1090082.JPGP1090081.JPG
Great stuff in here. Loving the show. That Cindy plant looks like a clone taken in flower and regenerated...lol. Hairy girl isnt she?

I don't have a light for cloning so for me to do that it would have to be using sunlight - would that work?

What about getting the cutting to root? Is there some type of rooting powder/cloning powder that you use/recommend to assist with this, or is it enough it just put the cutting in a glass of plain water and change it every couple of days?

If this approach works then that would in theory solve the problem of my greed wanting to make the most all 3 plants that I will grow, where I not only self all 3 plants but I'd also be able to cross all 3 plants as well.
Clones are awesome. They can turn a small grow into a jungle....quick.

Great stuff in here. Loving the show. That Cindy plant looks like a clone taken in flower and regenerated...lol. Hairy girl isnt she?

yes and to think i culled one in summer growing the same thinking it was gonna be a runt :laugh: big lesson learned here

clones love low watt lights and high humidity , i just cut my lava top , stuck it in two plastic blows to make a dome and used powder then heeey hoooo she took root with no looking after . a florescent light works the best and cheap as chips , actually cheaper than chips ( these days lol )
If you go back you can see the dome , just mist inside keep warmish , low light and it will be fine :)

Nothing to report bad
The molasses feed is their last now for the older two , the glueberry and ultimate diesel , just water now for 2 weeks :)
They should store this sugar and help with resin , the older plants are at my MH side of the reflector this also helps thc production
P1090162.JPGP1090163.JPGP1090166.JPG

The rest

P1090167.JPGP1090170.JPG

After curing a stranger of cancer and becoming a true friend of this little old man i dedicate one plant for him for oil .
The gods gift i think will be best , All over lock down i struggled to get him his meds but done them some way or another hence doing extra this time , I think ill do a full one every second or third run , he is cured a year but keeps up with oils on a lower level "prevention is better than cure" :Namaste:

After curing a stranger of cancer and becoming a true friend of this little old man i dedicate one plant for him for oil .
The gods gift i think will be best , All over lock down i struggled to get him his meds but done them some way or another hence doing extra this time , I think ill do a full one every second or third run , he is cured a year but keeps up with oils on a lower level "prevention is better than cure" :Namaste:
Was that an oil infusion made with a high CBD strain or just a good THC one? Great result - well done!

It was a good mix of high thc indica and then a 50/50 mix cbd/thc , i use og kush / granddaddy purple

I want to try the blue cheese though

The best strains for making RSO are very potent and sedative; here is a list of the 9 best strains that meet this criterion.
  • Platinum OG. Platinum OG is a heavy indica strain with at 75 indica and 25 sativa effects. ...
  • Strawberry Banana. ...
  • Fat Banana. ...
  • White Tahoe Cookies. ...
  • Irish Cream. ...
  • Godfather OG. ...
  • Motor Breath. ...
  • Kosher Kush
    Blue cheese

so yesterday lunch time i started a few more seeds , i just used cotton eye wipes , cooled boiled water and a little tub blacked out with holes drilled , soaked the pads with cooled boiled water then let the excess run off and give a Little push down to get most but not all the water out , enough to keep the seeds damp and moist , put in 2 banana blaze , one blue diesel and one random from my own lucky dip home bred , old one ... so this time because i dont do a lot i just set it on top of the reflector in my room , today i checked for humidity in the tub and had a banana blaze tap root lol keen as mustard :)
I also found a large beautiful ripe seed from the banana blaze so its getting in there next :) if one dont pull through or maybe just do it anyway as its fresh and will pop quicker :laugh:

P1090179.JPGP1090180.JPGP1090182.JPGP1090183.JPGP1090184.JPG

Ok so i just dropped the " Nuttys gluey banana" into some coco , i run boiling water through it as it was sitting about , better safe than sorry , i then ph very very light mix of nute water at about 5.7 by running that through about 4 times the little pot size , threw in the seed and the seed with tap root , set them back on the reflector as they seem to like that amount of heat .

I am using the very best seed i found in my glueberry banana blaze cross " Nuttys gluey banana " :thumb: i hope to use this to make more , fecking task now ! :hmmmm:

P1090173.JPGP1090175.JPGP1090189.JPGP1090190.JPG

have a read :)

It was a good mix of high thc indica and then a 50/50 mix cbd/thc , i use og kush / granddaddy purple

I want to try the blue cheese though

The best strains for making RSO are very potent and sedative; here is a list of the 9 best strains that meet this criterion.
  • Platinum OG. Platinum OG is a heavy indica strain with at 75 indica and 25 sativa effects. ...
  • Strawberry Banana. ...
  • Fat Banana. ...
  • White Tahoe Cookies. ...
  • Irish Cream. ...
  • Godfather OG. ...
  • Motor Breath. ...
  • Kosher KushBlue cheese
Thanks for the info. What is a RSO? I bookmarked this to use later.

Nothing to report bad
The molasses feed is their last now for the older two , the glueberry and ultimate diesel , just water now for 2 weeks :)
They should store this sugar and help with resin , the older plants are at my MH side of the reflector this also helps thc production
P1090162.JPGP1090163.JPGP1090166.JPG

The rest

P1090167.JPGP1090170.JPG
How much black strap you using in your feeding? That stuff seems to bring down my ph when added. Sometimes I don't even have to add any ph down. My water runs near 8 usually.

have a read :)
@Stunger thats some great info in there. I would have thought you'd already be cloning with a grow like yours. I've tried most methods and found the clone machine with the little sprayers works very good. Ya don't even have to worry about humidity with the machine. Just plug it in and go. Anyways, give it a try. You'll be glad you did.

nothing to report

Air fry or air dry pmsl :laugh: yes this is where "nutty" comes from but at least i take the plunge :hmmmm: banana blaze got a help along drying

P1090194.JPGP1090195.JPG

P1090200.JPG

can see the resin much better this couple of days

P1090207.JPGP1090210.JPG

lava freeze x 8 tops

P1090202.JPGP1090203.JPG
Air fryer...now that innovation...lol. I never woulda thought of that and I have one. What temp you setting those on and for how long? You just decarbing?

@Stunger thats some great info in there. I would have thought you'd already be cloning with a grow like yours. I've tried most methods and found the clone machine with the little sprayers works very good. Ya don't even have to worry about humidity with the machine. Just plug it in and go. Anyways, give it a try. You'll be glad you did.
Hey triple J, that is a great link that @TheNuttyProfessor posted, I am currently 3/4 of the way thru that thread and taking notes! I have never considered cloning before, somehow I assumed cloning was the preserve of indoor growing. Great stuff! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom