Nutty & His Antics

Another run , ok so im going gods gift again an amazing strain with the most relaxing feeling ever , i tried to track this auto down but couldn't so i made my own , i traced the parents og kush and granddadddy purple, cross them you get Gods gifts
firstly i lined and primed my pots anti fungus gnats

i germinate in my cloner , works fine , i use root riot plugs and slice an X at the tops so the seeds husk can come through ph at 5.6 with a little seaweed extract

i use an old wardrobe on its side to get a nice high humidity going , i use t5s plus a reptile humidifier , its wicked they love it

they then get moved under 2 x 300 watt CFL blue before going under a hps MH , 2 x 250w mh 1 x hps 250 then 2 x 250 hps 1 x 250

last gods gift and Cinderrella Jack

Attachments

• P1080578.JPG
    P1080578.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • P1080599.JPG
    P1080599.JPG
    893.2 KB · Views: 172
Thank you . You should try its awesome

God’s Gift

Say goodbye to sleepless, restless nights thanks to God’s Gift marijuana seeds. This popular indica is famed for helping consumers with insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and general sleeping problems. The reason it’s such an effective sleep aid is due to its high THC content of 18 – 22%.

Your mind may feel fuzzy at first, but when you’re trying to fall asleep, what’s there to think about anyway? Customers say God’s Gift makes them melt into the couch and bed. It also quiets the mind and lets distractions fall to the side. It’s hard to focus on a single thing with God’s Gift in the picture, so it’s highly recommended to only smoke it at night right before bed.

This strain really is a “gift” for those who need to catch up on sleep without waking up groggy. We’ve all taken over-the-counter sleep aids in the past, and while they may work for short-term issues, it’s not healthy to take toxic medicine every single night.

Instead, why not try an all-natural remedy with God’s Gift? This strain is often described as relaxing, vegetative, and calming. It has absolutely zero mind-racing effects, which is perfect for those of us who can’t stop worrying about deadlines.

The best way to enjoy God’s Gift marijuana seeds is late at night with a movie. Some say they love smoking God’s Gift while reading in bed. If you are lacking in the sleep department and need to catch up on rest, make room for God’s Gift in your nighttime routine!

BreederMY self as couldn't get them online
Cannabis SpeciesIndica
Genetics90% Indica/10% Sativa
Flowering Time50-60 days
THC24%
CBD LevelModerate (3-10%)
Feels LikeHappy, Relaxing, Sleepy
Yield Indoors (per m²)Up to 200g/m²
Yield OutdoorsUp to 200 gr
To TreatAnxiety, Insomnia, Pain
TasteBerry, Citrus, Sweet
Skill LevelEasy
Plant SexAuto-flowering Feminized
Flowering TypeAutomatic
CultivateIndoor/Outdoor
SizeMedium

This strain really is a “gift” for those who need to catch up on sleep without waking up groggy. We’ve all taken over-the-counter sleep aids in the past, and while they may work for short-term issues, it’s not healthy to take toxic medicine every single night.

Instead, why not try an all-natural remedy with God’s Gift? This strain is often described as relaxing, vegetative, and calming. It has absolutely zero mind-racing effects, which is perfect for those of us who can’t stop worrying about deadlines.
That sounds great. I have been recently thinking that a 'good for sleeping' strain would be good to get. I've currently got 3 strains of bud, all good, but I find if I have them too close to sleep then I get, as you describe, mind-racing effects which is a crap quality of sleep. 24% is pretty high number to be getting for an auto, did you get it tested for THC% or just calculate it from the parents data? Have you tried it against other so called 'good for sleep' strains? It sounds great. Brilliant that you've created such a good quality result! :thumb:

ive tried night queen meant to be one of the best but i found it too head racing , this is the perfect mix , one im sticking too for some time , no im going by the specs from the seed bank that used to stock it , pacific seeds

glueberry Og in my soil mix , born on 30th june feeding water only ( so far ) she now looks like this under 300w CFL

P1080639.JPG
P1080639.JPG

my Gods gift are in coco feeding daily 1/4 strength born on 2nd july

they are now looking like this a tad slower but they put a lot in the roots first

P1080640.JPG

this is a random seed from my pile of unknown born 2nd july . also in my soil mix water only and under 300w CFL

P1080645.JPG

the Cinderella Jacks and Bruce Banner is still on early days under a t5 born 10th july in soil water only and tad of seaweed extract

P1080637.JPG

lastly my almost finished Cinderella Jack i found pollen sacs so im hoping to use the top colas and pollinate the rest of pop corns ( self her ) these seeds are like £17 each now, i only sprayed a few times at the start of her flowering so its lucky i checked or every thing will go to seeds lol you might make out the pollen sacs bad pics :)

P1080641.JPGP1080643.JPG

ohh yes it woks 100% ive been making auto seeds for years , the best thing to do is make plenty , dont start breeding the offspring as the ruderalis side tends to appear though them too much
Hi there Prof, that's interesting your experience with Colloidal Silver I will take a look at your journal as I am planning on doing the same this coming NZ Spring. I would like to try to reverse a female (or two) and either pollinate herself (make some S1? seeds) or pollinate another and make what I understand would be F1 seeds. Because my growing space is pretty much limited to an outdoor balcony and space is limited for plants I thought perhaps just using a single female per strain to produce some S1 seeds would save me space with only needing one plant to makes seeds. As far as quality of the resulting seeds, what would be better, F1 or S1? Or would they be both basically the same? Cheers.

thats all 5 years ago . was wet behind the ears back then , ive been able to take 14 Os from one auto now lol
It's great you've continued to progress with your investigations! Wow 14 from an auto is going great, one of your own strains I gather? What sort of mix is it? I grew my first auto last season and got just under 4 zips for a Gorilla Glue, which was better than a kick in the pants.

Back
Top Bottom