Nutty & His Antics

these and an ounce of nice enough smoke , i had to pull apart , i crushed a couple , so lucky i just tested the grinder

P1120015.JPG

Not bad for a couple of little autos stunted for seeds stuck in the corner out of the way :) ill through one in so you can see how it grows , these where good mothers i stunted but the seeds they will grow 5 times bigger than there mum

P1120016.JPG

Are we talking hundreds?

I have had my share of seed runs. ;) I thought this was a reversal that was questionable. Which I am totally interested in. I bought the Colloidal (30%?) for the future attempt, but I think I am reading my busts than successes.

Then again I also am reading that 50% is better and perhaps STS is having a better success than Colloidal.

I studied at the University of Arkansas.... as in our former president clinton. Unlike Bill... I smoked and I inhaled but I zoomed and I didn’t count but just by eyeballing that tub as is - looks about hundy thirteen...Also - I hope your biopsy is smooth Nutty, sending thoughts and prayers too. Oh yes that’s a killer water source

A little trade with a local farmer , sugar beets for a couple of buds lol , maybe some nice microbes along with them :ganjamon: and tip of the day , if you own a caravan use the down drains to grab rainwater :) , you can fill gallons and gallons over night
P1120029.JPG
P1120030.JPG

wont be on too much this week , i have three appointments dreading Thursday the most though , but has to be done ,i am hoping they dont need to take a sample from the lump, has any one had it done ? do they freeze your throat ? , dont mind the scan part lol

any hows here is some pics to look at
every thing is growing well , my returned seed is growing like a weed now from its first microbe feeding
Would you say this is organic living coco grow then lol ?
P1110985.JPG

P1110986.JPG

New seedling up , White widow auto,
P1110983.JPG

the rest of plants ,and the jars are broke down nice , i will feed the tent coco organic plants this
P1110991.JPG
P1110992.JPG
P1110993.JPG
P1110994.JPG
P1110995.JPG

P1110996.JPG

P1110982.JPG

Man oh man, I have no clue how you do it, and I can't say I've ever seen it pulled off before. Your knowledge in organics is simply astonishing.

I hope that all goes well on Thurs, and im sorry to bring it back up, but I wanted to send some warm wishes of health from across the pond. I have confidence that it'll be quick and rather painless. You'll probably be a bit tender on the spot, but I think you know how to treat that :Namaste:

It's the unknown part of it that's scary, and I'm glad your facing it head on, chin up. And you know everyone on here, is here to help keep your spirts up my brother (and ooggle over how awesome your journal and garden is).
If you can, stop today, sit back and spend 5 minutes, 5 solid minutes of quietness and remind yourself, all this test is doing is giving you knowledge, and that knowledge will help give you direction on where to go. That's all.

Ps-i found something that will make you laugh hard enough, PM heading your way!

PPS- my guess is 250!

if you own a caravan use the down drains to grab rainwater, you can fill gallons and gallons over night

got it ....

full

how do i catch the water ... ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Little trades going on. That's how things should be. Plants are looking great. Seem to be enjoying that light.
i noticed my orange punch a little lime green on the sugar leaves , had to move it up a bit, it also had a CFL 300w blue so maybe that's why , i use it for heat , it was under the spot where it hung
P1120031.JPG

P1120032.JPG

so me being me i thought of a manual light mover :hmmmm::idea:, i can slide the board back and forth to cover the girls one side full on then give a break then cover the other side again full on , ( you know what i mean ) i think

P1120042.JPG

i am doing a jadam microbial solution using local microbes , some chicken poop blended humus , potato
Ill explain as it happens over the days , just on a for a quickie :laugh:
These where my monday nights tights so they are no good now LOL :rofl:

P1120038.JPG
P1120034.JPG
P1120039.JPG
P1120040.JPG

P1120043.JPG

Back
Top Bottom