NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

This could be a long or a short journal , stepping into deeper water into the unknown , no maybe stepping back into normality, :bongrip:
In nature when plants grow then die off they shed their leaves then fruit or flowers ,this then breaks down over time feeding the plant it came from again ,
This journal is a none bottle feed , its a natural npk how nature has done it from the big bang ,
Over the last couple of months i have been fermenting my MJ plants leaves , i added rain water, leaf mold some sea and Himalayan salts , I keep this fermenting in my grow room , reason is for natural plant occurring co2 , i stir twice to three times a day , depends how often i visited the room, this is a none air stone ferment ,stirring only,this saves time waiting on the leaves to break down into the soil , a bit of a hack to break down to plant available :morenutes:

The first barrel in the pictures is for my veg stage high (n) from leaves stems and roots , my flower stage is in another barrel using some sugar beets, mold and salts , the reason for this is because i am hardly going to put my buds back into the soil :eek:o_O :laugh::laugh:so i need something else with stored energy for (p)(k)

the plant i have chosen is critical orange punch autoflower , all autos i grow , the medium has zero nutes but a handful of compost to get it started ,
I will never know the strength of these, so as i say this could go titties up pretty fast , if things go to plan i have two more seedling to follow , one in my super duper wuper soil , and one in the super duper wuper pooper duper soil :ganjamon:, one in an air pot and one in a fabric , another test im doing, is a fast drain soil

i will also use some of my other natural nutrients from my nute catcher, its the best thing from sliced bread:laugh:

P1130537.JPG

P1130539.JPG

P1130540.JPG

P1130531.JPG

P1130532.JPG

P1130534.JPG

P1130535.JPG

P1130536.JPG

P1130541.JPG

I'm definitely on board for this one. 100% natural and organic. It' must be a time consuming Passion. Out of the bottle is a lot damn easier. But knowing that you've created their food and give them a nice little comfy home, with tender love and care must be the most rewarding thing.
Nice work. My hat is off to you

...lovely. Nature's way isn't new but almost seems forgotten about. I enjoy you are shedding light on how plants have always gotten by.

It would seem the trash we throw out from our garden(s) is actually breaking the cycle or circle. Our top soil is starting to suffer due to lack of organic inputs. I like how you are putting it back.

I'm definitely on board for this one. 100% natural and organic. It' must be a time consuming Passion. Out of the bottle is a lot damn easier. But knowing that you've created their food and give them a nice little comfy home, with tender love and care must be the most rewarding thing.
Nice work. My hat is off to you
Thanks very much mate , well im thinking there is trees that are 80 thousand years old that feed this way forever
Its just to be doing something different than opening bags and bottles and expecting the same old same old , , i like to be the oddball and look forward to the hit or miss ,

...lovely. Nature's way isn't new but almost seems forgotten about. I enjoy you are shedding light on how plants have always gotten by.

It would seem the trash we throw out from our garden(s) is actually breaking the cycle or circle. Our top soil is starting to suffer due to lack of organic inputs. I like how you are putting it back.

exactly mate :thumb:

Thanks very much mate , well im thinking there is trees that are 80 thousand years old that feed this way forever
Its just to be doing something different than opening bags and bottles and expecting the same old same old , , i like to be the oddball and look forward to the hit or miss ,
Yes! You are definitely the odd ball:rofl:
But I agree. Do as nature does, it's free and a lot healthier for you than some of these chemical nutrients you get off the shelf..

Yes! You are definitely the odd ball:rofl:
But I agree. Do as nature does, it's free and a lot healthier for you than some of these chemical nutrients you get off the shelf..
if you look closely at one pic you can see a ppm pen and a bottle of synthetic lol , i like to run a one or two coco also , i do not grow by the book there either in coco , i feed very little and let dry 50 % ,i also drop the synthetic at the end and replace with kelp

I just toss worms in my grow pots for that.
They consume the old leaves and chopped up cover crop and the resulting Unicorn Poop is 7x more nutrient rich.

i was gonna mention you should add a vermipost component as well @NuttyProfessor

i was gonna mention you should add a vermipost component as well @NuttyProfessor
it did sit three high , tried ordering worms and couldn't get them , with that said i live where there is a few lorry loads of manure dumped off , its been there years , i take some from there for my garden and to make teas, , its packed with worms one shovel full and the worms are falling off the shovel , so this keeps me from trying to keep them , i would prob kill them , getting the mix or bedding wrong , so the worms have a lucky escape :laugh: I get a nice dark rich worm post and they get to live longer

If you're growing 100% organic then just put about a dozen worms in each pot, they break down compost and amendments in the pot, breaks down the leaves and old roots, plus they tunnel nice holes all over bringing oxygen and top dress nutrients down to the roots.
You get fresh Unicorn Poopage delivered daily.

This is the stuff i get free , its lorry loads of every thing , cow , donkey , chicken , and beddings . i always think a good rich compost is key to good tea

P1130543.JPG
P1130546.JPG

your 2/3 of the way there with that. i would kill to have access to something like that. i'd be growing organic by noon lol

That looks good but when dealing with animal manure if its coming from factory type farms you could be introducing a lot of chemicals, growth hormones and other sadness that you would rather not have your plants feed on for you to smoke.
If the farms are truly organic and don't feed their animals this BS then it should be fine.
Although enough chicken manure going through a worm making it much more potent might get a little hot.

That looks good but when dealing with animal manure if its coming from factory type farms you could be introducing a lot of chemicals, growth hormones and other sadness that you would rather not have your plants feed on for you to smoke.
If the farms are truly organic and don't feed their animals this BS then it should be fine.
Although enough chicken manure going through a worm making it much more potent might get a little hot.
its on organic certified land , and there is another one to come beside me and i know the guy for years , he just got a grant so his extra waste will be mine :) turkeys , pigs , hens , and some special breed sheep and cows , cant wait , be in the next year but his organic compost arrives first , nice :)

i'm in ag land. even non factory family farms are gonna have at least some of that stuff.

the awful truth is most of it is concentrated in the animal and not the waste. does not mean the waste is perfectly "clean" by any stretch though, just the amounts are greatly reduced.

its on organic certified land , and there is another one to come beside me and i know the guy for years , he just got a grant so his extra waste will be mine :) turkeys , pigs , hens , and some special breed sheep and cows , cant wait , be in the next year but his organic compost arrives first , nice :)

that's the only way i'd trust the source. animal manure needs to be composted a while before using. a few years in some cases. there is a massive market for composted organic manures. there is a zoo that makes enough on sales of it to run most of their yearly budget. :)

Back
Top Bottom