NY D needs little help

Medical4Ever

I love a NY lemon diesel plant from a buddy of mine, which according to him was about 3 weeks in the frowering stage. Its in a three gallon pot, and he said he has just trasplanted it with fox farm. when i got this plant it had a terrible mite problem, which i beleive was stunning its growth. plus he had never had a fan blowing on it so its extremely weak. I seem to have gotten rid of the plants mite problem. I use Earth juice organic ferts and have many crops under my belt but this plant is not looking good. I watered once and the old veg started to turn yellow and brown and wither away. and now it looks like so of the new un effect spired mite foliage the out ward part of the leaves are turning under itself. I have never had this happen i have been told its a ph problem or a humitdy problem. growing with a horteflux 400 watt hps with a venting hood in clost which gives the plant enough light and space and the plant is about 2 half feet tall with little buds starting to form any suggestions would be awesome ill try to get some pics up soon

Back
Top Bottom