NYC Sour Diesel

The Diesel out here in So Cali is dank stuff, large almost fluffy buds which are light & loose compared to Indicas...jade green color w/ millions of trichomes ornately studed & strands of red hair festune these beauties; the pungent sour smell of this highly prized Sativa is trademark of this strain...most Coops carry what I described and the effect is nothing short of awesome!!!:smokin:

nice description. Very descriptive. i have some sd and its bad ass out here in cali we just call it SourDiesel. we leave off the ny or at least i do

Besides my craving for Skywalker O G, my second would be for NYC Sour Diesel. Fantastic. :smokin:

just wondering if any of you have smoked or seen the real stuff. i have looked it up on google images and it looks pretty sick, and a friend of mine lives in NYC and he said that its the best hes ever smoked - this coming from a guy who has smoked since he was 11 years old. what do you guys think of it? ill probably be heading up from NJ to the city to pick some up from him so i figured id see if you guys thought its worth it considering the smallest amount i can get from him is an o

your friend is totally right,NYCD is a strain developed by SOMA,a great breeder and a great lover of this sacred plant,i've never smoked NYCD but i 've heard really good about this strain,someone who smoked it in amsterdam tell to the soft secrets forum that when you smoke NYCD it seems you 're smoking oranges,so......
it's time to try

ca228f4b3b.jpg

04d3302eb0.jpg

2 more flix.sometimes it looks different but if a little nug the size of a penny wrapped up and put under the seat and the whole car still smells like skunk its sour.

I live in NY too and sour diesel usually goes for 500++ thats in the westchester area... kush is 420 round there haze is 400 hydro usually is around 220 so if u can do better get at me lol..

o god i have a good Sour D story. We got an 1/8 for 75 and were reluctant at first for having to pay so much, but it was the highest me and my friends have ever been. That stuff is fucking amazing. Wish i had some right now....

I am glad to read this review of Sour D but its killing me as I wait on an order of Reefer Man's Sour Diesel.:thedoubletake:

my hippie grower friends on the east coast used to grow a variation on this....called super sour diesel.....it was super skunk crossed with original nyc diesel and i probably my absolute favorite ganja........it was similer to the nyc diesel i had in amsterdam but much more fragrent and heavy on the lungs anyone ever heard of super sour??

Sour D and NYCD are two seperate strains.
NYCD is supposed to be a little more dank and more expensive. Ive never tried it. Ive had sour D before tho and it freekin rocked my world. Excellent bud.

Im sure that most of you or all of you know someone who is religiously against buying something with a name like sour diesel because they think that it is all just a way of getting more money out of you, and say that its all the same, some might be better or worse, but weed is weed.

Do any of you feel the same way or have an argument for that. Just wondering what all of your thoughts were.

weed is not just weed, some people smoke just to get high, people like you for instance, i smoke for looks and taste first, and when i know those are good, i'm going to my happy place!!!!

first of all, i have to say that i need to move to wherever you live cause around here normal price is 45 an 1/8th, id shit myself if i could get an ounce for 125 or 150

second, let me put my previous question this way: If a guy that you know that you normally buy from tells you that he got some stuff that is better than usual, but doesnt give it a name (a lot of guys where i buy dont use names like dro or headies or what not) and another guy that you dont buy from as much tells u he has some sour diesel, who would instinctively wanna buy from without seeing it first?

i live on the east cost and i have seen it as high as 500

REAL sour diesel goes for upwards of 650 an ounce in NY no problem, not the FAKE sour diesel that everyone claims they get for 350 an ounce which in reality is some low grade exotics. and not the soma diesel thats not even as close to as good as the real sour diesel strain

just thought id let some of you clowns who think you get REAL sour diesel know that if your paying any less than 550 an ounce guess what
your not getting Real sour diesel. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom