Nyhms OG/Purp - LL Indoor Soil Manafesto 2014

Nyhm Reaper

OK, So here we go with my second grow journal. I didnt start documenting the first grow from the start so the journal didnt go very well. This time around I am going to start the journal the same time as I start the grow.

What strain is it?
1 OG/Purp and 1 Lady Liberty

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Not 100% Sure

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Just germed and went to soil yesterday

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Bushmaster Coco Loco

If soil... What size pot?
2ltr - 3gal - 5gal

Size of light?
Various CFLS - 10 23W and 2 40W

Is it aircooled?
The room is cooled by a million PC fans that try and bite me every chance they get.

Temp of Room/cab?
75 - 90 degrees

Any Pests ?
Not at the moment but I always seem to get some gnats. Less now that I prevent moist dirt from being on top.

How often are you watering?
I water when the plant and dirt tell me its time.

Type and strength of ferts used?
No Nutes right now but once I do start I will be using Jacks Classic 20-20-20 for Veg and then Jacks Classic Bloom Booster 10-30-20. At first it will only be 25%, then 50%. Once I see they can handle the 50% I will then increase it a little at a time until the plant tells me to back off.

No photos yet, Im sure you all know what a seed and a 2ltr coke bottle look like...;-)

:Namaste:

THANK YOU, I appreciate the well wishes. With the first grow its lookin like about 2 1/2 OZ dry weight from the one plant. So my goal with this one is 1/2 a P per plant. I know its a jump from 2 to 8 but I really feel like I learned so much from the first grow and from here that I can do it.

That is a noble goal and I think you can do it too. It's amazing how much you can improve with just a bit more knowledge and experience.

I agree 100%. There is so much information you can get by reading and researching and talking to old heads but nothing compares to hands on in the dirt experience.

Still just coke bottles and dirt. They are both under minimal light just to keep them warm for now. Soon as they peek out of the dirt I will snap some pics.

just went and invested in another 5 pack of 23W CFLs. Not completely sure yet how I wanna wire them up or even how I should. Wondering how many lights I can run off of one CPU Power Cord...

Lady is just starting to pop up out of the ground. Purp hasnt made an appearance yet but the soil is looking a little disturbed so maybe by tomorrow morning. Will get a few pics as they push through a little more...

Mainly just keeping the soil moist. Im using the top part of the 2ltr as a dome so its good and humid.

Well the pics from last night did not come out very clear at all. My photography skills seems to be sinking at a shocking rate. I will try and get some more today and see. Purp still hasnt broke through but Lady is reaching for the sky.

What do you mean stalled out? Did something happen? I'm anxious for pics man. I'm fiending for pics over here and your journal is dry.

I'm just kidding dude, no pressure.

:thumb: Soon as I get home for work tonight I will see if I can get a clear pic. I got my 2 new vapes today so maybe I can get vaped up and take some steay pics... LMAO Pulsar 7 and one that came in a plain black box, no name, worried me a little but it looks awesome and works like a champ.

For some reason the OG hasnt broke ground. It germed at the same time as the Lady so Im not sure whats goin on. Just got home so Im about to toke and then try and get a few pics.

OK... I conquered the camera...

First up... The fun right now stuff...
DSCN08308.jpg

Now to the Fun later stuff...

Has looked the same for 3 days. Lookin like it only has 1 Cotyledon leaf...
DSCN08406.jpg

DSCN08396.jpg

DSCN08377.jpg

Still nothing from either. Lady still lookin like she has 1 leaf and Purp has developed some kind of social anxiety and wont even come out and say hello.... Gonna snap a few pics today just to compare..

Still no sign of Purp. The one leaf on Lady is slowly getting bigger but no sign of anything else. Gonna get a few pics son as I get in there today and put together a few more light sources.

Ok new pic. Only 1 came out clear plus there isnt really much to see yet. It does look like she has grown a small bit but no sign at all of another set of leaves yet.

DSCN08526.JPG

ok so its gonna be best just to close this journal because when I got up this morning Lady was completely dead. This was the strangest thing I have ever seen. One germed then refused to grow and the other grew quickly then just stopped and died. I started another grow with unknown strain. It germed really good and sprouted up from the soil very quickly. Its already as big as the one you see in these pics. Im not gonna start a journal with that one as apparently that bring me bad luck... Everything about the grow is exactly the same except the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom