Nystagmus and cannabis

Jacare

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about if cannabis can be used to treat cannabis? For those of you who don't know, nystagmus is an eye condition where the eyes move side to side involuntary.
I have seen about a study that was conducted years ago where a young man who has nystagmus had his eyes tested over a period of 3 weeks where he was tested after smoking and without smoking. The test showed that his vision was improved after smoking cannabis.
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

Hi Jacare Its a tough question so responses might be limited. I did some googling around on this. There are a few articles and posts all suggesting positive results. But its limited.

Best I can suggest is to try it. Good luck with this.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about if cannabis can be used to treat cannabis? For those of you who don't know, nystagmus is an eye condition where the eyes move side to side involuntary.
I have seen about a study that was conducted years ago where a young man who has nystagmus had his eyes tested over a period of 3 weeks where he was tested after smoking and without smoking. The test showed that his vision was improved after smoking cannabis.
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.
I don't know if you've managed to progress this at all, I found this thread through a Google search and Joined the site to try and discover more.
My son has congenital nystagmus and finds that cannabis can help.
I've done a lot of reading/watching/listening about cannabis lately and have a little more hope than I did that something or things from this wonderful plant may be able to help him more.
If anyone knows of anyone doing research in this area I'd be incredibly grateful if they could point me in the right direction.
Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom