Oatmeal Caramel Choco Chip Super Cookies

Now these were a good choice of ingredients.
Little over 1/4 c butter per 6 big cookies. Been eating them by the half, others I know, by the quarter. Whatever suits your current canna-edible needs.

Happy growing, baking, and smoking!

20210917_145907.jpg

this is really tempting me to make some thc oil and edibles. Lately, I have been making CBD oil for my wife and occasionally my four legged friend but my wife is out of town so maybe a nice batch of brownies is in order. Why not???

this is really tempting me to make some thc oil and edibles. Lately, I have been making CBD oil for my wife and occasionally my four legged friend but my wife is out of town so maybe a nice batch of brownies is in order. Why not???
Absolutely! I almost did brownies this time around but wanted something a little different. I've done these, choco chip cookies, and cinnamon salted caramel muffins. You can't go wrong, you know this. Bake away this weekend and give yourself a little extra relaxation time.

@Modest Grower, I forgot to say, be sure to give your 4 legged friend some, unless he/she is away with your wife as her traveling companion.

Back
Top Bottom