Obama Breaks Promises On Medical Marijuana Laws

How many murders did Charles Manson personally commit? 0!
Yet convicted of 15!!!!
How many murders or contracts did Don Corleone order? NEVER ONCE!!!

I know how dare I say this in reference to our 'Honest, Loyal, & for the people'; "The President" but seriously there has yet to be a person to put on the face of a politician, and truly be in that position for the people...

"...Listen to the cries when it comes time to cut the waste of the obese..." (Mr. M. Strindberg)

Have you ever listened to the 'Budget Plan' when it comes time to cut the wasted spending in our government. We point and blame, cause that's what we are groomed to do as children. Only to grow into insecure, hateful, behemoths -who care little to nothing about anything outside of their own existence. We Argue about the minimal information we have been "GIVEN" access to, and dispute who's to blame.
See look at a sport's team that's been in turmoil for years... Who do you blame then?
The negotiator's? The Coach? The Player's? The Owner? Take the popular Red Sox...
We blame a Voo-Doo f*ck*ng curse for a drought of over a hundred years without a pennet? Or do we blame the fans for not being supportive enough of the team; of the myth...
I personally blame the team. They for many years couldn't interest a un-draft... let alone talent... then when they had the talent, they never had a winning coaching staff...
Until they became a profitable commodity!!!
The truth is we need to hold them accountable for the lies they spit out so freely, to free-minded Americans who help mold this into the most "hated", -yet beloved country the world has known. However, not yet the most admired of all time. HHmmm...
Everyone wants to be on the team, until the team starts to fail...

Barrack is a simple face to play on. We needed a black man, just like we need a white woman to win... Or latino, We need inspiration to overcome our meek existence's. We don't even put them there to begin with, -and first and foremost we need to see that.
We need to truly eliminate the corporate control and special interests' authority in the voting system. We need to become more active in the meetings, stop allowing their 'microphones' to overpower our voices. If we stopped paying for their gas; punching their time-clocks; listening to them say what we want to hear...
" ...We as people will always be more powerful then they are, when we are heard... "
And that is why they lie to us the ways they do. Well that, and the fact that we buy a box of air, and complain when its empty.
We, yes, need to imprison and hold accountable any and all who dares serve the people, and not be in the best interests of the people; including every single, involved participant in these actions discussed herein this article.

Cannabis is so much more then just a drug, or a plant. It is an economical stabilizer. But the reason we can't have at it, and they insist on lying in every-way possible, is just that. It would help bring a resolution to poverty. The 'Poverty', is what feeds our enslavement.
And hey who wants to pay for the lazy, fat-slob down the street having babies with her brothers and uncles. I know I don't either, but I despise the entire "GANGS" of Congress even more so. And, until the power is removed from their authority and into ours, this will never end. Actions like this will occur every moment of existence; just another character actor's face to play the role.

It wasn't just Barrack breaking the laws, everyone involved is a felon, and some on federal levels... But they have immunity even if we do catch them 'Red-Handed' (We gave them that authority).
The cops... The gangsters terrorizing the peasants.
The Mobster's... the Judges, the additional politicians pushing for this sentence to appear in their favor...

Honestly, watch and listen to the upcoming elections. Barrack's job, and livelihood depends on him evading and avoiding the direct answer to the question we all have. WTF HAPPENED NIGGA!!!

Now, instead of believing in, and giving a rats *ss about everything you hear on TW*TT*R, get off your asses and start attending these fake charade parties (Political Rallies & Fund Raiser's) and stop giving our souls and freedoms up to whatever scam artist they throw at us.
When's the last time you saw a mechanic, or a plumber run for office? Or your local Boy Scout leader, or PTA Member??? Yea, you never will, until we stop listening to these lies, and as usual, broken promises... And do something for ourselves; it's just so much easier on the 'pockets' if everything stays the same.
How long would you let someone beat you for everything you're worth, or belittle and demoralize you? Before you stood up for yourself, and told them "To go F*CK themselves"!!!
:Namaste:
Or better yet, when's the last time you saw anyone who disagreed with the candidate be allowed to stick around and have a talk with em' during their "RALLY". Imagine a 'flash' mob at the presidential primary?

So I guess he is bad news! I should really watch the news, but its so depressing!

The news is intentionally depressing; for if you see the other depressions of the world, your's becomes minuscule in comparison. And therefore, you shall not want to act out on it.

How about staying on topic...
Mr. Obama promised to leave mmj patients and caregivers alone if they followed state law. To date there have been hundreds of DEA raids across the country on legitimite mmj grow operations. To me, when you promise you will do one thing and then break that promise by doing the exact opposite, you sir, are a liar!

did he say and care givers? i really dont recall. i do remember as long as patients that use MMJ are in clear and ambiguous standings with state laws we will not use federal resources to convict patience. ill have to look that one up cause its of importance.

did he say and care givers? i really dont recall. i do remember as long as patients that use MMJ are in clear and ambiguous standings with state laws we will not use federal resources to convict patience. ill have to look that one up cause its of importance.

Sounds like you are one that is going to give Obama the bullshit answer to tap dance around this question when people call him a liar during his next bid for election. In his time in office thousands of people have been put in federal prison or are in court because of marijuana and many of those in compliance with state law.

Sounds like you are one that is going to give Obama the bullshit answer to tap dance around this question when people call him a liar during his next bid for election. In his time in office thousands of people have been put in federal prison or are in court because of marijuana and many of those in compliance with state law.

"How about staying on topic...
Mr. Obama promised to leave mmj patients and caregivers alone if they followed state law. To date there have been hundreds of DEA raids across the country on legitimite mmj grow operations. To me, when you promise you will do one thing and then break that promise by doing the exact opposite, you sir, are a liar!..."

"did he say and care givers? i really don't recall. i do remember as long as patients that use MMJ are in clear and ambiguous standings with state laws we will not use federal resources to convict patience. ill have to look that one up cause its of importance."

"...we will not use federal resources to convict..."
Are you a FED? Seriously...
WE? I know I've never been able to utilize any of the federal reserve...

I think everyone should read the conversation, and the original thread...
Maybe sometime should be spent on the subject, before we remind those on topic to remain on topic...
The exact point of topic is that yes BARRACK is responsible for the "terrorism" and "kidnapping" of legitimate patients (Spell-check) even after his promise to cease and revert all laws in specified sates. He did, but then failed to and refused to eradicate the federal bans on all Care-giver's, Cultivator's, and PATIENT'S that registered with the right offices.

I completely agree g-dog, it appears as if some people insist on justifications and cover stories for those that do nothing for them, except for "The Promise" of alot of b*ll-sh*t to foolish, ignorant, naive, inbreds from rocky cliffs...
Seriously, it's the blindness of humanity that was just expressed that keeps them empowered to suppress us all by the law games they play with each of our lives!!!

I have lived through, and been a part of this corrupted system since I was in diapers. I can guarantee you, if you grew up a day in the life of a project child, there would never be anyway you would say something like that and keep a sincere look on your face.
We have stayed on topic, and the topic is, Barrack (at least on this topic) lied; on oath; in court; and on camera, and has never -nor never will he answer to his crimes! As long as we make his actions appropriate and just. You won't have to look far, but the sentence structure and rhetoric placement may get confusing... Part of how they get away with the fabrications of facts.

Mr Obama is our President, not an Arabian-style King. His office is not omnipotent. By Constitutional design, our government's power is divided.
He may not even ever have had the "political capital" to fight vested interest over cannabis, but he chose to spend his influence on the health-care sellout.
There are more powerful people than Barrack Obama, even if we 'little' people don't know who they are.

:bravo:
Very well stated...
Mr Obama is our President, not an Arabian-style King. His office is not omnipotent. By Constitutional design, our government's power is divided.
He may not even ever have had the "political capital" to fight vested interest over cannabis, but he chose to spend his influence on the health-care sellout.
There are more powerful people than Barrack Obama, even if we 'little' people don't know who they are.

I live in Lakewood, Washington and if you Google marijuana dispensaries there's one about every mile asking for "donations" for their weed. No raids going on here! Just wish we had 1 tenth the amount of gas stations here as we do marijuana dispensaries.

Thats because the Feds are too busy here. Don't worry, California looked like that for a while, then it just snowballed. They will be knocking on your doorstep sooner or later.

:bravo: LOL... Seriously?!?!?!
:cheer:
I live in Lakewood, Washington and if you Google marijuana dispensaries there's one about every mile asking for "donations" for their weed. No raids going on here! Just wish we had 1 tenth the amount of gas stations here as we do marijuana dispensaries.

You know why magicians are able to get away with their trickery??
Deception. Misrepresentation...
The "Slight of hand"; the confusion of movements, and words... The attention distracting fireworks show, the participation & convincingness of others...

...People, if I told you I was GOD, would you listen to me?
If I sold you a World Monument, would you buy it:
If I said I would change the world, would you put me in the office of "The President"? (Yet, -using "me" as a politician- we do every single election...)
If I claimed my mathematical calculations has predicted the world is going to end tonight, would you run out to ensure your survival?

You live in a state similar to some of mine. (Not in a negative way) but 'Mountainous' [in a general -1 word- state sense]; you have horse ranges and cattle farms. Gas is a profitable commodity where you're from.
Business 101: Control the flow of quantity, and restrict the abilities: increasing it's profitability

If you need life supplies, and have to travel for miles to get it, you're very likely to empty your pockets to afford it...
Slavery & Suppression 101...

Your state's as well affected in the "Raids", just like mine. You're just limited in the knowledge of the real activities of the dispensaries. Live in my state, you'll learn how it is used as a stranglehold on the enforcement of the war on drugs. We hear only about those busts you see on the movies...
40lbs or more... A Forrest, or Florist Shop being used as a hot-house...
But in reality, there knocking down our doors, ticketing us -for gram bags from left-over, weeks old "Crack-weed" (as it's called here) crumbs of shake...

Yet, I can roll, spark, and smoke one right in front of a police barrack's, or county jail-house, and never get questioned.
"...Suspicion, is in the representation, of the interest in attention... " (Mr. M. Strindberg)

California single-handily can alter the way the remainder of the country lives (it is a documented fact the majority of the Worlds wealth resides here).
California is the reason State & National Parks exist.
California is why we have the Federal Reserve, and Ft. Knox.
California is a key primary, and presidentially deciphering state.
Washington is not. Comparatively, Washington is a 3rd world country.
California is influential, much like "Band of Rogue Barbarians" where to the "Mother-Land".
If Californians can be pursued to believe, the rest of the country may follow. And we all know the power of peer pressure, lol.

If the country learned the truths, -the myths, or "secrets to the tricks", would no longer be the "Magician's (President's/Congressman's/Judge's)" secret.

And as Religions shows us all, even though we all refuse to see it, the power is in the myths legend.

Barrack wouldn't allow his "armies" to assault all out (and He alone couldn't even if he wanted to), especially if it's going against his "Oath of office". However, in a war, to attack without knowing your enemies strength, is foolish. But to attack your enemies strengths, after such knowledge is attained, is legendary.
The man has never made a decision his self, including when or where to p*ss, let alone be the only responsible culprit in the act discussed in the thread.

When will we finally get an honest politician? But with that being said I still not totally unhappy with the way he has taken the heat of the medical marijuana industry.

But who is next? Obama or worse?

It is a democracy. The majority of people do not want to allow another intoxicating substance to be legal. Any politician that says he will help us is talking out of both sides of his mouth. An honest politician will clearly say in the beginning he can't help us. A liar will say he can help us and then blow us off after he is elected.

When will we finally get an honest politician?[/url]

"Honest Politician; oxymoron! That's an rhetoric abasement of the English language!!!

Show-up; Stand-up; or just Shut-up.
I know, it's a rough way to say it, but if you wanna stop the lies. Stop listening to them!!!

"...An honest politician will clearly say in the beginning he can't help us. A liar will say he can help us and then blow us off after he is elected..." (G-Dog)
-Definition of a CON...
Seriously!!!
Any fool who believes their there to help us, deserves to pay for the air they breathe!!!

Do you know what the "Alternate Minimum Tax" is?
You know why you never really will?

"Honest Politicians" are just a thing of legends and myths, kept alive through teachings in the 'educational system'.
The same system suppressed, and controlled by those same "Honest Politicians".
The same myths played on when presenting to you the believable concept of "Honest Politicians".

When's the last time you where told to believe anything you see on the TV, except what? 'The News' right? Why, so we don't run out and become "Hulk Hogan" or "Johnny Knox" right; do the stupid sh*t we see on it, or how to explain to our under-aged, over-privileged children that the "SCARY MONSTER" is just a made-up "Character" used to SCARE you... But it's all just make-believe; someone's expression of imagination.
Now then why do we believe everything we hear and see on the news and radios (the "Honest Politicians" have authorized), and are feeding to us?
It's that mental training we have been put through as a species, that keeps us under the impression that, they are, "Honest" to begin with.

Honesty is held in the level of belief the narrator leads you to...

How else can one lie to your face, and sell you a box of sh*t?

Just like a bully the government picks on the weak aka california.

Weak? No.
Impressionable? Yea.

When any group is able to be negatively influenced by any sole, individual, or alternative group, then an example of the "BAD Influence" is a necessity in order to maintain authority over the remaining majority.
-Slavery and Suppression 101

From a long, lovely rant, with which I mostly agree: This cherry-picked beauty convulses me :rofl:

Have you been reading my mail, with micro-scopey?

Thanks bud, I think...:bong:
I'm just honored anyone agrees with me, sometimes I wonder how humanity can be so blind, and ignorant to so many facts.

And what you know about the A.M.T.? :yahoo:
-You own your own home, and listened to your accountant, huh?

Mr. Lynxx, I do not disagree with you, and I don't think a lot of people here do.

I do think you call people things like "ignorant, inbred, etc." excessively. It wouldn't make the people you so desire to educate want to listen.. I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I also don't think that means I am cognitively deficient. You are free to feel that way though. I am by no means a genius.

The way you present your information has a lot to do with if someone will listen.

"Presentation, Without Discrimination"!

We are all upset over these things, but that is no reason to take the civility out of discussion..

Mr. Lynxx, I do not disagree with you, and I don't think a lot of people here do.

I do think you call people things like "ignorant, inbred, etc." excessively. It wouldn't make the people you so desire to educate want to listen.. I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I also don't think that means I am cognitively deficient. You are free to feel that way though. I am by no means a genius.

The way you present your information has a lot to do with if someone will listen.

"Presentation, Without Discrimination"!

We are all upset over these things, but that is no reason to take the civility out of discussion..

Well I do apologize, and have done so, regarding my abruptness. This is apart of the way I am. Though that in itself is a behavior I believe goes against everything I speak from. "I am who I am, I am Me..."(Copyright Iam ThePoetX... All Rights Reserved) However I do comprehend how numerous people on individual levels would take some of the things I say to heart. We are taught to feel as though we have to be apart of a group, or some socially appropriate setting to relate to society, again something I don't feel is a requirement of life. I personally don't discriminate. I hate homo-sapiens in all the same manner, no matter our homes of origins.

I personally don't direct any of my rantings toward anyone in particular, and am abashed for any ill comforts I may cause with my rhetoric, and abruptness. I use terminology in a generalizing or paraphrasing manner in order to relate to various levels of comprehensive understanding, education levels, or visual relativity.

Now, with that being said. I personally don't post for any other reason then my love of writing. I have a desire to become a professional and seek experience in the field. I simply feel comfortable writing in regards to topics that inspire me. Not for a fan base, again against my virtues. I appreciate the insight, and only seek to inspire. Whether the inspiration is taken as a negative, I can not control the thoughts and actions of others, unless and only if I communicate with a freely expressed, "Honest" mind.

I have yet to personally call anyone a specific name of any sense, out of their own, but I agree with your personal awareness of rhetoric direction.

Again I feel for anyone I have offended and I in no way intended that.

I would appreciate future un-related topics be addressed to me personally and in private, we do have rules to abide by, even if we don't agree with them.

I do believe I have remained on subject, and simply expressed my thoughts on the topics, and carried on conversation in regards to others' personal expressions of (inspiration) their minds.
I am an artist and I do tend to create from the heart...
Sorry if that heart can be dark at times...

P.S. I will get better use out of my thesaurus from now on.

MasterL, I sometimes have the same problems. Its easy to do when you feel passionately about something. I actually had to go back and edit a post of my own a couple of days ago and I know better. If I'd have felt your were getting personal I'd have gotten out my edit wand. I've never perceived anything personal in your words. I wouldn't take this too seriously and I only hear kindness in THsea's post. As you said it might have been better done via pm but at the same time we can all learn from it.

I liked your line about the thesaurus :cool:

MasterL, I sometimes have the same problems. Its easy to do when you feel passionately about something. I actually had to go back and edit a post of my own a couple of days ago and I know better. If I'd have felt your were getting personal I'd have gotten out my edit wand. I've never perceived anything personal in your words. I wouldn't take this too seriously and I only hear kindness in THsea post. As you said it might have been better done via pm but at the same time we can all learn from it.

I liked your line about the thesaurus :cool:

I take this scene and relate it to a debate, we are all in a room no animosities held towards none. I feel very enlightened by THsea's comment as the same as all remarks. Just a new post to think about. I greatly thank you for your advice sir, I feel honored to have your remarks or advice in my direction on any given day.

No Hard feelings folks... It is as well why I end every post with the Namaste Bow

Back
Top Bottom