Obi's Aurora Indica - Indoor - T5 - Perlite Hempy

It should be OK. I'm still abstaining from cannabis for now. Its been about a month or so. I have some Northern Lights on hand but I'm holding off until I get myself sorted out a bit more. Still working on my process of elimination and paying close attention how food, caffeine, meds, etc affect my state of mind.

Additionally, I have a very good hunch this AI grow is going to be extremely potent. I'm prepared to wait this one out for maximum yeield and strength :)

Obi, you are not the only one impressed! Man, those have to be the fattest colas that have ever been grown under fluorescent lamps!!!!

Amazing job bud.. +Reps!

Log Date:
11/17/2014
Growth Stage:Flower
Veg Days (Weeks):61d (8w)
Flower Days (Weeks):48d (6w)
Total Days (Weeks):109d (15w)
Health:Healthy
Canopy Temp Max: 84F/29C
Canopy Temp Min:61F/16C
Ceiling Temp Avg:73F/23C
Floor Temp Avg:72/22C
RH Min:29%
RH Max:
55%
Water Type:
RO
GH Flora-Grow:
0ml
GH Flora-Micro:4ml
GH Flora-Bloom:8ml
GH CALiMAGic5ml
pH:5.7
PPM:810
Light Schedule:
12/12

Light Type:T5HO
Color Temp:
Red 3000K

Notes: All plants pretty dry, droopy and hungry. Previous plain watering did produce a fair amount of run off after all... Still some water in the drip pans today. Fed today 1.33gal each. No immediate run off.

/Obi

Obi! Clearly you're lost in the jungle.. do you need us to send out a search party?? Wait, they'd just get lost too, voluntarily I bet! Who wouldn't want to get lost in a jungle of giant colas like that one!

Sorry to hear that your struggling with anxiety and depression. Tough beasts to wrestle. Hopefully your beautiful Aurora's will help with it. I think your next grow should include Northernberry. This strain seems to put me on an even keel more than most.

Livingstone I presume....

jungle14.jpg

Sorry.... couldn't stop myself.

Good to hear from you man!

Hope things are well in your neck of the woods Obi Wan

Short on time but I want to follow through. Pics pretty much tell the story. I got about 312g of really nice buds and another 138g of popcorn, trim and a few sticks for ice hash in the bubble bags. So, in all about 450g +/- of useable material from the three plants. That's nearly a pound and it's currently a little over dry. I'm hoping the Boveda's will soften them up just a bit. The trim went into a paper bag and out to the garage in sub-zero temps to wait for bubble bag day.

Thank you to all who followed along. I apologize for the rough ending to the journal.

Now for a few pics
/Obi

Fantastic haul Obi!! And good to catch some news of you as well, friend! I hope all is falling into place nicely in general, sir.

Very nice harvest!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom