Obi's Outdoor Royal Cookies 2015

20150602_090204.jpg
20150602_084120.jpg
Yesterday/Today Scenario

Transplanted the XJ to a bigger pot for now its doing good.
Also LST'D the Royal Cookies had to bust her right open ahaha. She is at 8 inches on the 4 week here are some pictures

20150605_092653.jpg

Little update everything is spreading out nicely. I have been bending down the stems a little i think my friend said it's super cropping but its looking nice its look like my blue widow after i tied her down in like 2 week's im expecting for this to explode like she did just.

Little Update on my plants Royal is looking more beautiful everyday and XJ-13 Is growing weird but i heard that's how its genetics are and i like it but Keylime is down after a serious transplant shock/burn its look real ugly but i trying my best to nurse it back to life and i think it's working hopefully keep her in your best wishes for me and thanks guy will show pic / progression soon

Little Update i put royal cookies in Flower. Keylime Cookies is on its way back to life XJ-13 is just being XJ-13 nodes popping out of everywhere and recently found a bagseed from some club GSC so im germinating it with supreme growers mycos blast i will be on tomorrow to show pictures.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom