Gave a good feeding today. 4 gallons.
2ml CalMag
4ml Micro
3ml Grow
4ml Bloom
pH 5.7
Temps 66F-72F
RH 65%-99% <------ yep!

I had an electrical problem the other day. The power to my bathroom and one bedroom went out. Poof. All fuses at the main panel are good. I checked power at all switches and sockets and couldn't find the break. I had to call the pros in for this one. To keep a low grow profile I decided to bag everything up and move it out. The cabinet sits next to the main power panel you see...

I began the task before their wake up time and worked in dim, indirect light. I literally bagged up the plants in 3mil, black, 42 gallon bags and tied them shut to prevent the smell from traveling easily. I set them in the garage with a propane heater in the area set to low which kept the temp at 67F. They were in the dark for 16 hours rather than the usual 12.

After the electrical work was complete I brought everything back in and opened the bags. The plants didn't look happy at all. Not terrible, but still... They were very droopy and quite wet from either perspiration and/or condensation. I immediately got them back under the lamp and trained the fan on them.

Here are 2 pics from yesterday and a few from today:

Oh boy. Some heart pumping action there. Glad everything worked out for you. The ladies look like they took it in stride.

It's nerve wracking having someone in your home secretly close to a grow space. I swear it's going to give me a heart attack one day. One of my last grows was in our half bath and we had a plumbing issue during flowering. I prayed they would not need to go in that bathroom for anything and they didn't. However, they were working for hours under the house just feet from that room. Negative pressure and a carbon filter for the win there. :phew:

Update. One more feed before water. 4 gallons. Switched to bloom schedule at 100% strength.
2ml CalMag
1ml Grow
4ml Micro
5ml Bloom

A few pics from this evening. I rarely take pics above the lamp. I grabbed one tonight to give a better idea of the space.

/Obi

You give me hope. I'll get better at it. It's so reassuring to know I have men like you to follow. :hug: :love:

Sorry it took me so long to get her Obi. Im subbed for the rest of this beautiful grow. Loving the PPP. Oh, and I love HEMPY!!

Oh man.... Tead's falling down on the job if he didn't point you in Obi's direction.... shame on me!
Glad you found it. One of the cleanest grows in the neighborhood. No food tho.... everyone should serve up some snacks.

I was really considering getting this strain (PPP) awhile back when I got my Swiss Cheese and White Widow from Nirvana. Kinda wish I did now, those are some beautiful ladies, and props to the cleanliness of this grow , it shows true dedication and effort put towards something we all love to do.

Double Update

Update 1
November 28
Watered with plain RO
pH 5.7

Update 2
Today
Fed: 100% strength Bloom schedule
4 gallons. 2ml CalMag, 4ml Micro, 1ml Grow, 5ml Bloom per gallon.
pH 5.7

A few plants were pretty dry. I am noticing a gradual self defoliating beneath the canopy in all of the plants. Flowers are beginning to take shape nicely. I can't wait to see what they do in their final weeks.

/Obi

Just beautiful Obi. I'm in awe every time I leave here.

Back
Top Bottom