Octave's First Indoor Grow - 2016

MrOctave

Hey People, thought I would share my grow so far to you guys, I am looking for some pointers and help as its my first grow and would love some feedback! :)

Strain ~ Master Kush Feminized (95% Indica)
Stage ~ Seedlings
Lights ~ 600w HPS
Ventilation ~ Extraction fan with passive intake
Temps ~ Avg 37c
Soil ~ BioBizz Light mix
Nutrients ~ Planning to be giving them Biobizz grown and bloom

I have successfully germinated and planted 3 seeds, Two of which seems to be going fine...One which looks very very wrong (Single leaf facing forever upwards). I currently have them housed in makeshift little pots in a decent sized cleaned out cupboard under 600w bulb. Ive been using Tap water and bringing the PH down to about 6-6.5 ish.
They have been getting water once every two days. I have been struggling to bring the temps down from 38c, my plan is to get a better extraction fan. One of them is growing faster then the rest but seems to have some weird spots on one of the leaves which is making me abit worried.

These are pictures of the best plant so far and also with the spots, please help me identify what these spots are, they are only on one leaf so far;

Spots15.jpg

Wider_side.jpg

Side67.jpg

Overhead6.jpg

Re: Octaves first indoor grow

So i came downstairs today and noticed that two of my plants (especially one of them) are facing right up, as in the leafs have went from being level to right up in the air. this is new to me as they have never done this before and i am worried there is something wrong with them, there about 15 days old maybe i haven't feed them nutrients yet and i water them when i think the soil is real dry. the temps have always been 38c (which i plant to lower), but this is the first time they are doing this!?. I keep my 600w bulb about 90cm (3ft) away from my youngans.

20160719_182821.jpg

20160719_182603.jpg

20160719_182628.jpg

20160719_175517.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

20160820_164727.jpg
20160820_164720.jpg
20160820_164715.jpg
20160820_164537.jpg
20160820_164454.jpg

Sorry for not replying recently on my grow.

This is currently what my plants looks like, I am not sure how to trim them, they are pretty bushy and some of the shade leafs are blocking everything, any advice on how to trim a plant? Also when should I change the light cycle im not sure when to bloom them.?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom