Odd block coloring in leaves durring flower, blue og wk2

Blueballavngr

There's info just above picture too

What strain?
Blue og

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica dom (80-90%)
How Many Plants?
Just this one
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?

If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Wk 2
Indoor or Outdoor?
In
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Compost, lama manure, minerals, guana, kelp, bone meal, rotten fish, a lot of stuff, it's a hot soil
If Soil... What Size Pot?
15gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
1000 hps 600hps 400 mh
Is it Air Cooled?
Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
74 night 82 day
RH of Room/Cabinet?
44-55%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
I don't test it .
Any Pests?
More like friends but yes predator mites and lady bugs, small flies that r almost gone
How Often are you Watering?as needed 2-3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Last 3 waterings:
2 days ago quart of h2o

3days ago it got a quart of this
25g h2o (airate h20 24 hrs then add and airate 36 hrs together)
3 big handfuls of castings
2c guano 8-2-1
3c guano 0-10-0
2cap super thrive
8oz molasses
2c liquid kelp
1/4 c humic acid
2Tbsp of rock quarry dust mostly limestone and quartz

6days ago qt of water

Size or Square Footage of Room?
120sqft

Btw I loaded this pic twice and every time it gets rotated upon load. Sorry for the incovienence
I'm not very concerned as it looks good besides the block coloring . All 16 in this room are on same feeding this is the only one that this is showing the coloring in block form.
I have never seen this so I figured I would let u guys and gals throw some theories out there cause idk.
That plant is a lollipop style there is no bottom foot of the plant as it was stripped for clones before flower.
It only appears at the canopy and this plant is the one plant that sits directly under the only mh bulb in flower. Well I think that's all the info.

image14198.jpg

For that plant they r those distances, there r several strains in the room, this being the shortest. Some hAve grown past the lights (3 mother of berry same stretchy pheno, not impressed).

So that rules out light bleaching. And it definitely doesn't look like any form of heat stress, and your temps are good.

The fact that it's on the top leaves, and not starting from the bottom tells me it's not a mobile nute. Mobile nutes are Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium. I have also seen some people suggest that Manganese and Sulfur are moderately mobile, but I have no actual proof, but something to keep in mind for the future as we learn more and more about Cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom