Odd challenge for anyone with a good eye: Can’t recall my medium ratio

If you can get the panels, eventually cheap from Asia, you would just need a grid inverter, so theres no wasted money on batteries, & you should be able to sell the overproduction aswell, depending what your current power company can offer :D

Alternatively you could make your own batterybanks with recycled lithium ion 18650 batteries, get a hybrid inverter, & BMS for the battery bank, connect it and you could supply everything like ventilation etv, until the system & battery is big enough to sustain the light :D

A little update!

Its going slowly forward, that little fella is a mutant, those dark areas on the first leafs which looked infected, they have turned slightly curly purple & it have developped another set of assymetric leafs, it will be interesting to follow up how it evolves :D
C295C76A-6789-4738-B154-EE18EAB6A890.jpeg

Heres a collective photo of the young flock:
748303E2-7C6B-4EC4-A68A-11E5F839AED1.jpeg

I’m still having a hard time to keep the humidity up since the hydro tent haven’t been filled & put up running yet.
Thought about putting my humidifier into the sealed closet between vent box and the propagation tent :)

Attachments

• B90644FC-A22C-4F01-B337-1D32BAEB861E.jpeg
    B90644FC-A22C-4F01-B337-1D32BAEB861E.jpeg
    659.1 KB · Views: 17
The one in the round red colored pot is a breed of a strain I’ve developped my self, its growing vigorously, can’t believe it, neither remember exactly which strain I crossed it with, but the grandmother was a hermie of an outdoor “pot-breed” I crossed with a male, I believe it was non feminized early skunks, waited for her seeds to mature outdoors, out of those I got another hermie, I isolated this one in a seperate tent & let its feminized pollen self pollinate.
I think I still got that pollen in a glass inside the fridge :D

There are 2 more seeds laying in that pot, but they haven’t germinated yet, however since its showing great signs, I might pop a couple more of those.

Out of the 11 Autoflower Royal Kush, only 6 have shown.
Still waiting for the last 5 to show signs of life :)

it was one of my experiments grown a couple years ago, switched to hydro a year after that.
While that was also a great success,
I accidently lost my old notes.
That's exactly why I try to put it all down in a journal, and the great thing with it online is that you can check it from anywhere. Hopefully you got the soil how you want it! Cheers.

She will get the special treatment of extra love, sweet words & music
Yes, I should have kept an online journal.
I wonder if my thread here could be changed & move into the journal section, can’t see if the title is editable.
Been up for a bit over 24h, will take a look at that tomorow if its even possible

One seedling was found in the waiting game pots, it was all dried out at the edge of the container, it had developped a root tap, and was about to break free. Low Humidity killed it at a crucial moment.
Watering had moved it along with the soil.
The one with 3 seeds of my own, had another seed pop out underneath its bigger sister.
So she got the dead seedlings pot to grow up in ;)

However i just remembered what else I had mixed into my previous soil.
Coffee ground

During the upcoming weekend, osmosis water will be filled in the hydro reservoir, and the humidifier will be activated along with a dehumidifier.

Some weeks have past & my own big beauty just decided to show balls while still on 18/6 veg under the led along with the autoflowers. They are doing okay, but only one of the autos I would say is a success this time its small but growing very nice and with many dense nodes coming, the other two twins have grown high and with spaced nodes, while the mutant is still, well, a mutant.. Haha

But the mutant got a partner now, germinated a Northern Light auto, which turned out to also grow slow & like a little mutant.

Heres a image of the damned pollen sack clusters in a early stage.

Attachments

• 70B54C02-4307-438E-B640-18F6FAB60FA2.jpeg
    70B54C02-4307-438E-B640-18F6FAB60FA2.jpeg
    758.7 KB · Views: 24
Hehe, yes, a full jar of them, and 5 +1 more of the same strain are on their way, the last one germinated thursday night, I did forget them all on my birthday for a few hours so the water sprayed paper towel they were under had dried out on them, but it took over a week with that lazy method where they dried out several times to begin with, without any sign of life luckily ;)

Used water and a liiitle amount of hydrogen peroxide to spray them in the beggining since it should help to soften the shell a little, after having waited for quite a long time already at that point it was worth the shot, I’m glad they finally popped, but after I forgot them when I noticed the first developpent in the morning on my birthday 23sep, their roots had gone a little yellow, less fluffy white, so I’m just hoping these ones will grow strong regardless of that setback :)

Also popped a few unknown from a bag I was given by a random guy a year ago, one of the seedlings already grew purple leavea on its first set, so thats promising :)

Back
Top Bottom